Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Urion the Grand Master of Changelings, Adherent of the Glade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=43571
43571, (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Urion the Grand Master of Changelings, Adherent of the Glade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Dec 8 18:25:01 2005

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Urion perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:132
43705, RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Urion the Grand Master of Changelings, Adherent of the Glade
Posted by Urion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well it was fun I learned a lot about Innis' religion and i really really really really liked my forms diamondback/ram was just fun. I could do stuff most others couldn't solo but I don't know I couldn't play him for almost a month and came back and lost the spark i had with him couldn't get back into his role and i had fun playing the character for what he was but I can't stick with something for an extended period of time without having a interesting role backing it.

Arminas Loved ya you were wonderful to have around hope you enjoyed our time together.

Innis well sorry to go and do this to you but you were part of what kept me going in the end for as long as i did.

I guess thats about it.