Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Millithora Frozaeria the Weaver of the Elements
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=43527
43527, (DELETED) [None] Millithora Frozaeria the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Dec 7 01:16:36 2005

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Millithora perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:187
43537, Quick Farewell
Posted by Millithora on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, this should be marked a rage delete. Not sure really why it isn't showing up that way. Died to my own stupidity and role, and just wasn't having much fun with the character. The way things ended up happening at the end just reaffirmed my belief I shouldn't be playing a scion Invoker. Arial Invokers are a nice combination, with the perma flight and bonus to Air Affinity. Went all paths, and when I finally reached the level for Elemental shields, should have not have hoped to join Scion. Talked to Gondrak at L28, and the next day he hero-imm'ed on me, the punk. Hit L38 then the other hero imm called me to get my interview. Inducted there right when I was about to start the boring spam of invoker shields. Constantly being raided while trying to practice your elemental shields sucks, trust me on this!

Scions:

Eshval: I'm assuming it was you that was involved in that final day. You are a great Immortal, but be sure to know what is what before yelling at people. :) Not sure what was happening, but you seemed either upset or confused with sending the message as an immortal, then again as the archmage, then trying to send as the archmage again after it was fallen. Was really surprised at that, since I know you to be a great immortal. And thank you for the offer to save a spot for me, but after being told I was incompetant and that my space was for another, just didn't feel right.

Razmortin: You are what a Scion should be. You are powerful and fearless. Good luck with the Advisor position and make Scion the power house it should be.

Zelaton: You have the skills to be a great asset to the Chasm. Good luck and thanks for dragging me along on those ranking trips. Without those, I'd still be L42 getting my vortex spell perfected.

Chakru: Another great character. It was a shame you left at the time you did. Felt like if was always only me, you and Raz against the fortress Army. Really missed that, as we usually came out on the good end.

To the new Scions: Good luck, and keep kicking.

Only true Arch-Enemy I had:

Brywadeon: I swear, I wish I could have found a way around your dispelling me (-94 Sv. Vs. Spell didn't work). Every time all you did was dispel, and it seemed to hit my greater shield every time when you had that bashing warrior with you.

Good Luck Everyone!