Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Zekado the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=43490
43490, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Zekado the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Dec 6 03:29:09 2005

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Zekado perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:204
43530, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Zekado the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Zekado on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had very much fun playing Zekado. He was my first warrior that I managed to get to hero with. I have played another warrior to 44 before but not managed to make it to hero. I was determined to make it to hero before my life ended. I very much enjoyed my time in the Empire and liked the to and fro with the other cabals. Once I reached hero the other foes I fought were not as tough as the level difference was not as great. When I play another warrior i will make sure i hero, and not spend much time between 40+ as I think it is not worth it. I did laugh most times at Feichin the shifter who seemed to always fly to me when i was attacking mobs or just not ready, and when i was ready he always seemed to get away, lots of heart pumping moments there. Also fought two shamans that always seemed to want to rot me, most annoying when my con was down to 10 and it was hard to carry that much con gear around. One time i was waiting out the rot, and thought I had two hours up my sleave, pitty I forgot about needing 3 con to survive, mistake i will not make again. All in all I have enjoyed playing Zekado, Felar warrior much and just seemed that it was time to leave and try another idea, lots of foes had departed and the Empire still did not seem to have as many friends around, although it is building.
43536, Well
Posted by Cuucqa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The only Elite of mine I never laid eyes on!?
So I can deduce:
a) you play late evening/earling morning EST.
b) you did a good job with what you did, good enough for Grurk to be suitably impressed (as I assume he gave you the promotion.
You seem to have enjoyed this char and having made it to Hero for the first warrior I'm guessing learned a lot more about the class and how to fight at hero.
So well done, get something else rolled up, and we'll see you in the fields.
43539, RE: Well
Posted by Khasotholas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Zekado was mainly (from what I could tell) an early morning player, much like myself. He rarely had anyone around to promote him, so I recall giving him a few, well-deserved promotions. He was really an example of someone who never had a lot of friends around, but stuck it out anyway.
43541, AH that s'plains it
Posted by Cuucqa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
first time I saw him on the Elite list I was huh?
Then a few people who play varied times mentioned him, and I figured if the Bosses liked him he must be doing well. I think its great that there are multiple people around to promote(or demote) when the occassion arises, having been the lonely warrior with noone around more than once in the past.
43526, I liked you a lot
Posted by Nashakk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
One of my favored enemies, I thought we had stellar conversations and fights. Well done.
Nash
43524, Why?
Posted by Alduros on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Such a shame to see you go you were the only blade worth a damn I met yet. And the fact that you played smiliar hours late night was great. Well good luck with your next I had big plans for us.
43529, RE: Why?
Posted by Zekado on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had very much fun playing Zekado. He was my first warrior that I managed to get to hero with. I have played another warrior to 44 before but not managed to make it to hero. I was determined to make it to hero before my life ended. I very much enjoyed my time in the Empire and liked the to and fro with the other cabals. Once I reached hero the other foes I fought were not as tough as the level difference was not as great. When I play another warrior i will make sure i hero, and not spend much time between 40+ as I think it is not worth it. I did laugh most times at Feichin the shifter who seemed to always fly to me when i was attacking mobs or just not ready, and when i was ready he always seemed to get away, lots of heart pumping moments there. Also fought two shamans that always seemed to want to rot me, most annoying when my con was down to 10 and it was hard to carry that much con gear around. One time i was waiting out the rot, and thought I had two hours up my sleave, pitty I forgot about needing 3 con to survive, mistake i will not make again. All in all I have enjoyed playing Zekado, Felar warrior much and just seemed that it was time to leave and try another idea, lots of foes had departed and the Empire still did not seem to have as many friends around, although it is building.
43497, I liked this guy.
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As you got older you were messing me up pretty bad.
My doom was to have to change forms multiple times to get back to
the fort or to tell someone what was going on. :)

That last fight, Well I had to cancel to get rid of the blindness.
Since I was expecting to die I should have just left it alone. :)
For once cancell took out EVERYTHING before the blindness. *rofl*
Thems the breaks. When all of you were split up (sort of) near barovia, I should have passed you by and kept at the necromancers.
:) After getting them both to word away from the zombies I wa slike YEaaaaahh, I got this. and then I got cocky and fought you. After the two necros, i should have either healed then and come back, or just pretended you weren't there. :) but nooo. I got beat up real bad, had no money (gave it all away shortly before) went to heal up, by the time I got back you were all in a place I couldn't fly/teleport/word out of and it was over, but what they hey right? I gave it a good shot. hehe.