Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Zahveron Tsejnai'ljin the Disciple of Ancient Ways
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=43462
43462, (DELETED) [SCION] Zahveron Tsejnai'ljin the Disciple of Ancient Ways
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Dec 5 05:51:14 2005

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Zahveron perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:132
43479, You seemed like a cool enemy
Posted by Kael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From our limited interactions. I was curious if you could say something about the combo you chose for warrior. It really seemed to be effective. What was it whip/dagger spec with that legacy for exotic weapons? What were your thoughts overall on the combo? Did it own anything? Lose to certain combo's frequently? Anyhow, good job, its a shame you deleted.
43463, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Zahveron Tsejnai'ljin the Disciple of Ancient Ways
Posted by Zahveron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for some good times. Main reason why I deleted was cause whoever the Scion Imm that was on tonight gave me the spook and figured that I would go ahead and get rid of myself. Sorry for not being very good at the pk aspects. Tried to roleplay as best I could. All in all, good learning experience.
43465, I thought you did well
Posted by Nashakk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a good enemy, owned me most of the time. I kinda thought you'd last and go pretty far, but oh well. Was fun!
Nash
43480, Not good at pk? Damn I thought you were solid.
Posted by Gryshilniar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sure I got you a few times, but most of them were pretty close and there were tons of times where you simply smoked me in a couple rounds after missed impale and I was heading for the hills. When you busted out the exotics you caught me by surprise. Cool stuff. Sorry about the loot and fight with Brinrok, but we were way outnumbered and taking one down was pretty simply a must. And you had well...crazy good gear compared to mine so I took some things. I hope that didn't discourage you. I was looking forward to more interactions. Good luck with your next!
Grysh.