Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Aestelor the High Wizard of the Arcane
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=43239
43239, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Aestelor the High Wizard of the Arcane
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Nov 30 03:41:57 2005

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Aestelor perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:103
43262, Goodbyes
Posted by silencedstatik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well this was disappointing. I so did not want to do this, but due to a certain item I was using in game, I realized I had no wisdom left one day. This was crushing to me, and I didnt really want to have to roleplay the whole unwise mage sorta thing. To say the least, I was really bummed about this. I tried to go on with it for about another ten hours, but I just couldnt stomach it or accept the fact that my mage was now a dimwit. Hence the just following along any and everyone there at the end and doing whatever. i.e. Our little raid incident that got us in trouble. Yeah, I knew it wasnt exactly the WISE thing to do, but hell I didnt have any wisdom! So why not go ahead and to it and then play stupid about it when I was accussed of such. I had so many plans for this character though, and I was really hoping to end up with a Justiciar spot eventually. I got to level 49 or 50 in less that 60 hours, and then took another 20 or so to hero, but I was there damned fast, and was hoping to get some exploring done and what not.

Tribunal- Thanks to all who took the time to interview me and make reccomendations on my behalf. Thanks to Dalteric for the induct. I applied at lvl 22 and never heard anything until I just happened to make a comment to Volocitry one day when I was at hero. At first I was told to wait for a Provost to speak with, but I never saw one at all. Oh well. Anyhow, maybe Ill be back soon.

To all I interacted with, thanks for the times and knowledge you shared with me. When I started Aestelor I couldnt find a single thing underwater, but now underwater is like the back of my hand.

To the Imms - Items like the one I had are a bit harsh. Especially when there is nothing to elude to such in the desc, or when you identify it. Granted it comes from an obscure area that most never get to, but still....This honestly ruined my character. Anyhow, great mud, great imms. Thanks overall.

If there is anyone who replies, I will reply to you. Should have the PBF up as soon as my new debit card arrives in the mail. Till next time...
43243, Huh!?
Posted by Flying Gnome on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dude after all that and finally getting into the Spire....you up and delete? I know trib can be mega boring at times but offing like that so early....ya coulda been a contenda man!