Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Felthuzaad the Malevolent
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=43214
43214, (DELETED) [None] Felthuzaad the Malevolent
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Nov 28 07:48:19 2005

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Felthuzaad perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:38
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:188
43343, RE: (DELETED) [None] Felthuzaad the Malevolent
Posted by Felthuzaad on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The whole thread on qhcf about Felthuzaad really left a bad taste in my mouth, especially how that Vladamir guy was taking pot shots at me despite not even knowing me, or at least validating what he was saying. Anyhow, after that I felt decoupled from the character and my heart wasn't in it. He was great to play up until then. I had planned on saving 500 gold (I was at 460+) and was going to pay for my own personal tomb in the Galadon graveyard. I wanted this character to be less PK oriented and I believe I succeeded in that. I played from nearly 200 hours and in all those hours, I hardly PK'ed at all. I learned quite a few new things and made some powerful allies.

The final straw though was CIV4. You won't be seeing me around until I get bored of that (and it took me a LONG time to get bored of CIV1).

Thanks for a great game see you all around sometime.
43347, Felthuzaad vs Feleniel
Posted by Feleniel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were indirectly responsible for a pk death, though you certainly made the effort to be fully responsible. *chuckles ruefully* When I die, I'll post the last half of the fight (all I was able to log, unfortunately), and some further thoughts.

The thing that got me the most as a player was you asking Feleniel what would make Azabranka kill me. I swear I almost fell out of my chair, laughing. Two words: "bash fel". *cackle* Thank you for making the pk death such a memorable experience. *impish*

Don't worry about the qhcf blowhards. In the end, they're all hot air. Enjoy Civ4! I'm sure we'll see you again in the fields!

*Feleniel
43354, Hey man,
Posted by Nashakk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought you were a farkin' cool enemy. It's nice dying to a necromancer (and I do that a lot, it seems) that knows how to actually 'talk evil'. I really enjoyed you as an enemy, maybe I'll get lucky and we'll be friends in the next life. Would be cool to see some RP up close and personal.
43356, My only death to a warrior..
Posted by Felthuzaad on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Always knew that when you were on you were up for a decent fight/talk. The time you got me was when I gravesighted the corpse of an imperial bard, saw you standing over it and then I made a beeline for you. You killed me so damn fast that I found myself making another beeline for you, but this time as a ghost. I thought you were in the Fortress at that time but I was wrong. It's nice having an enemy with mutual respect.