Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Chakru Niomsa the Protector of the Dark Faith
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=43178
43178, (DELETED) [SCION] Chakru Niomsa the Protector of the Dark Faith
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Nov 25 20:16:24 2005

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Chakru perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:172
43191, Dead like a...dead thing.
Posted by Chakru on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, this was my first real try at an evil character, this was my first evil above lv 22. And well, I thought to myself, if i'm going evil I might as well be evil evil. Pretty much Chakru liked dead things and stuff, and yeah he was pretty demented, and I thought hey! Eshval here I come. And from there the love blossomed. I really wanted her tattoo but I guess, i'm just plain not used to an evil character so I decided to go into retirement. It was a wild ride and I loved playing this character, and I had plans on imming this character but, I just didnt want to IMM a character I really truly wasnt at home playing. I've majoritly played Outlander and Fortress, so this was a pretty big jump heh. Well, onto goodbyes.

Oh and also, those echoes I was getting before I deleted...I wasn't exactly they were about*confused* If it was about the raid I just did and the nofol pets, which is what i'm guessing it was for, then yeah:)

Scion

Eshval - I love you! You made this character so worthwhile, I just wanted to keep on improving for you, making my character better, You created this character for me, and you just plain brought him to life how I wanted him to. It was all of your influences on me that had me excited everytime I logged in. If you could give me any feedback on my character, and how I went i'd love to hear it!

Razmorthin - Our first meeting was a ranking expedition, and then...you killed me:P. But then you made your apologies and then it went from there. We sure caused some hell while we rolled about, i'm hoping you get Chancellor, well played and all that. Sorry about the bad healing job. This was my first serious healer since Ajelon (a nobody heh) And i'm used to playing warriors mostly (i.e Grumgar, Raluin) Thanks for being patient with me and gearing me those times:) Good luck man and keep killing them Fortress.

Trulinta - We had some fun, with Hirken there, it got annoying, was hard keeping track of which panther fled and which didnt. Gave me a nice headache. Thanks for the nice little gifts you gave me, good luck and I hope you log in more!!!

All the other scions, Zelaton, Millithora, Azalin all you guys are going to make scion tough as something really tough when your all hero, so hurry up:P.

Fortress

Feichin - Annoying!!! Haha just as you should be man. I was so not used to fighting as a healer which really showed when I died a couple times to you, but I think I began to improve, at least slightly. You always gave it a go. Well done.

Kelayna - Damn you!:(. I was trying so damn hard to stay evil and still appear nice and get you to come see Eshval, I was going to try to turn you slowly!:(Well played.

Breaylle - Healer fights are boring! I had plenty with you and Kelayna and Ladia. Well at least it kept away my boredom a little bit.

Ladia - See above.

Everyone else i'm tired so just reply and i'll write something nice and peachy. Thanks everyone!
43195, RE: Dead like a...dead thing.
Posted by Haravanzoth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ah. A pity that you would delete. Not that we met very frequently but I was very pleased when you were about, if for nothing else than to balanse out all those damnable healers in the Fortress.

Oh well, but at the very least you could have helped me get those final ranks before you deleted :-)

Good luck with your next one.
43197, RE: Dead like a...dead thing.
Posted by Kelayna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well played evil. That's all I'll really say until I'm gone. Hope to see you in the fields again soon.
43199, RE: Dead like a...dead thing.
Posted by Eshval on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am pleased you have a good time...oddly enough when folks don't, it makes me feel as though I failed to some degree. Chakru was an awful killer, but them most healers are. You knew your stuff and kept Scions alive when it was needed. My tattoo is not easy to obtain these days, but had you completed the task I set to you would have given you my mark.

As an evil character, other players should not take your healing for granted. Your supplications are a blessing from 'God' and as such are not given to another character without some recognition that the recipient is receiving God's favor. When I play a healer, I give my patron a whispered prayer of thanks when I use the supplications I have been given. This does not happen in every instance, but I make sure it happens some of the time. As an evil healer, I have witheld some healing until I let the folks know who is keeping them alive, and maybe wrangle a thanks to my god. It is my feeling that evil healers are too generous with their supplications and often fail to remember they are evil.*

Okay, I am rambling...let luck follow you on whatever is next.

*Evil characters often forget they are evil and become goodly characters who wear black hats. This does not mean you screw those with whom you travel, nor does it mean you kill everyone you meet. It is rather, a state of mind. Most folks are pretty decent in the real world, so assuming a truly evil personna is a big stretch.
43200, Heh..well sometimes
Well i'm glad I was close!:)And I wore a black hood!:P Thanks again i'm sure you'll lure me back to another evil one day! Thanks again, this really was a great character to play.
43207, Chakru
Posted by Martoonie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was surprised when I saw you had deleted. I thought you were doing a good job and well on your way to helping that cabal come back and then, poof, gone.

Gave me great pleasure to sneak up and terrorize you while you were fighting other things, although I feel you owe me for jumping in on your side while fighting forties and imperials at once and chasing off the imperials. Cashier's cheque will be fine.

Good job and best to you in the future.

Arminas
43224, RE: Dead like a...dead thing.
Posted by Millithora on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey now, I am ranking when I get the chance, but think my reequipping is getting me more experience then ranking is. IE, Fortress Crew coming every pass to try and kill me! Shame you left, nothing like an invoker with a healer to go exploring! Hope you come back to the dark side cause we all know the dark side needs all the help it can get right about now!

Millithora!
43184, Damn another favorite enemy.
Posted by Feichin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ic I HATED you with a passion.
Ooc your tells made me laugh. Well done on the 'evil' part.

My favorite was when I was just checking if you were in the dreamlands. :) and you told me where you were... in a way.
That was both well worded, and clasically funny.
Took me a second to catch it.

What happened the time I got you in the chasm? That was unexpected
to say the least. I kept expecting you to word.

Well anyway. Good luck with the next.

43192, Hmm
What exactly did I tell you I forget now. Well i'm glad you liked it!:)
43194, Here it goes.
Posted by Feichin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am exactly where you want me to be

or something of the sort.
The way you talked I half expected my last death to be facing
you and some other scion with your equivalent of the star wars
empeoror bit 'Only now ...at the end, do you understand.' :)

Well good luck with your next. For a first real try at evil
imho -Good job!
43201, lol.
I always had to chuck in the good words with the bad ones. I lost count how many times I have said embrace and darkness and touch. heh. Well good luck!
43182, Damn!
Posted by Razmorthin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I'm already up #### creek and there goes my paddle!

Seriously though you were a great boon to Scion and your story, as I knew it, was unique and well done. You often made me sweat bullets when your healing was needed and you were obviously AFK but other than that it was good times when you were around.

All the best and luck with your next,
Razmorthin.
43179, Mo'fugga.
Posted by Kruuank on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Said what I wanted in my death thread. You were crucial to my continued survival. Well done.

I'll be waiting to hear what you say.
43193, You mo'fugga!
We had a hell of a lot of fun! I'm glad I kept you alive somedays and I was always trying to keep you clothed which I kinda suceeded in doing:P. Very well played on your part and you earnt the title! If you or anyone really wants to shoot me an e-mail ilostmycoconut@gmail.com is where i'm at! Thanks for keeping my boredom away and having some fun! Good luck with your next man. Well done.