Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Myrrin the Master of Hearing
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=43085
43085, (DELETED) [HERALD] Myrrin the Master of Hearing
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Nov 21 13:48:39 2005

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Myrrin perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:thief
Level:32
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:48
43087, My second Herald is cut short. Goodbyes here.
Posted by Myrrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As I've explained in Dio's I'm cutting down my # of characters to one. Myrrin was one of those to go. Multicharring is also an efficient character RP-killer, if you keep jumping from char to char, they all will remain shallow. I've decided not to roll another char before the one I currently still have is gone.

The official story of the end was Myrrin dying to his own poison(he was a Galadon thief and Herald bartender), a liquid called 'X', which he used in his own drinks. It was in his unwritten role not to drink 'X' himself, but to offer it to others. So, Myrrin raised a jigger of 'X' in his shaky paws, emptying it and dying in horrible fashion, writhing and screaming, as he couldn't manage to stomach the vile stuff. I was satisfied with the character RP-wise, and there were no PK ambitions, though I managed to get one kill by ganking an orc.

Myrrin was a Galadon thief, with trapper path up to gentlewalk. In other words, a little #### that didn't know how to fight. In Theran economy, commerce isn't where the biggest money is, as the shopkeepers are regularly broke and cannot afford to buy anything valuable. Stealing from them was a high risk low profit operation for the most of the time.

Goodbyes:

Therethine: Sorry for wasting your time by deleting early and letting you down! I liked our little interview talk, where the concept of 'X' and other stuff was born. You were fun to be around. The clueless bartender didn't bother to read the works in the Lyceum as he promised you to do, and kept mixing horrible concoctions for the Inn's guests, which ultimately led to his demise. I knew what Herald was about after playing Fungor and The tactic with Myrrin was to RP myself in, which seemed to work in this case.

Turian: The shaman that got me twice(a necro got me once, but that's it for PK deaths). You had too hard head for Myrrin's liking. Learn to pass out when you are blackjacked :D.

Myrrin Stonepaw
43088, RE: My second Herald is cut short. Goodbyes here.
Posted by Therethine on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That's it. No more of my inductees are allowed to delete. You hear me, new kids? You're all cut off! From... deletion...

I knew that 'X' gunk was no good right off the bat. Oh well.

Anyway, thought you were pretty amusing, even though our interactions were rather limited. Would've liked to see more, but I hardly ever get what I want. :P

Have fun with your poopy old not-Herald main character. *mumble*
43094, Yup.
Posted by DurNominator on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We interacted twice, one being the induction and the other being the missive for Torrana's Emporium business at level 9. You were pretty solid online in early mornings(implicating to aussie, Asian or nocturnal American player). I'll try to have fun with the poopy old main character, since there are no more side characters for distraction. If it's any consolidation, deleting Myrrin(who was better connected than the other three) took more time than deletion of the three other side chars combined. It remains to be seen what I'll come up after the poopy old main char is gone, but he is there to stay for a longer time as I don't intend to delete that one.
43089, RE: My second Herald is cut short. Goodbyes here.
Posted by Vergil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What the heck....now i understand i was in the inn and then i see you
like make 30 of these x jiggers i was like what the hells this dude
doing but anyway go hard bro you should of stayed with this char....
*wink*
peace
43093, I planted three of those jiggers on you just before you quit.
Posted by DurNominator on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The jiggers were to be unique keepsakes to Heralds from Myrrin. :D
I also posted rather ominous goodbye note. I wanted Myrrin to empty the bottle of 'X' into those jiggers before he went.
43097, Damnable Hells!
Posted by Feleniel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Two in a week, who's next, Therethine? *PRAYS that the answer is no*

I really thought you had a boatload of potential, even though we only really talked once. Sorry to see Myrrin fall by the wayside.

Good luck with whatever it is you're doing

*Feleniel