Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Surthurr the Student of the Macalla
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=42965
42965, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Surthurr the Student of the Macalla
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Nov 13 02:15:20 2005

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Surthurr perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:184
43002, Ya grease beard!
Posted by Seddis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Damn, what a great comadre. Surthurr was Seddi's idol of a warrior for a long time, then when I caught up to you in rank and saw how close we were on kills, I was pretty stoked.

You were always a blast to fight with, argue, or whatever, and thanks for helping me get all that training in.

Was nice when you would take a look at me, and tell me I'm a bit underdressed for my age, and my lack of knowledge from being away for a while and forgetting, would give me some ideas on what to find and stuff. Great duergar all around, and one of my fav villagers from that era.

Thanks for it all
43015, I liked you.
Posted by Rtisork on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
One of my favorite applicants. Hope you had fun, why'd you stop?
42970, You ####.
Posted by Kruuank on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I absolutely hated you in game. Very well done, and damn you to Hades for taking all my weapons all the time.

If I may ask one question, how'd you like the combo? It was always tricky tryin to figure out what to do about you. Rush in cranial? Pincer? Try and drop your strength? Lag? Call in allies? Eventually, I realised that the final question was usually the best solution, but that one time you got it from the Scions on Eastern I did not call them on you. I called on Harkan, who declined to join me.
42969, Ouch!
Posted by Feichin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That's all I have to say. Ouch!
:)