Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Jaraffazar the Fabulous Legend, Vindicator of the Blood Tribunal
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=42882
42882, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Jaraffazar the Fabulous Legend, Vindicator of the Blood Tribunal
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Nov 8 21:41:04 2005

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Jaraffazar perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:122
42926, I hate goodie tribs
Posted by Sarmas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
you and Seichi telling on me all the time got really really really annoying. At least you had the good sense not to abuse your powers outside of town like some have.
42927, I talked to Dalteric
Posted by volicitry on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He said that what I did was not wrong. so git off of it.
42937, I never
Posted by Sarmas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
said anything about you, complained about you IC or otherwise, mentioned your name here in regards to what annoyed me. My post was specifically targeted to HIM...Why are you posting? Leave it IC or wait till youre dead or im dead. I can understand you are concered but "git off of it."
42933, Should've tried to kill me, then. (nt)
Posted by Jaraffazar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
w
42922, Jaraffazar
Posted by Arminas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Frankly.. this character scared the socks off me in combat. Playing a good healer against another goodie wielding iron maces is frustrating at best. I didn't talk to you at all, which is a shame, but most of the time I saw you I was fighting for my life against you. As I said earlier this trend of outlander/tribunal deletions are frustrating and part of me will miss thinking up ways to actually try and beat you. The other half however is dancing, not so much on your grave, after all Arminas is an elf, but that you are one less uberbeast I have to deal with. Luck.

Arminas
42934, Thanks!
Those weren't iron maces, by the way. I never owned one.
42896, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Jaraffazar the Fabulous Legend, Vindicator of the Blood Tribunal
Posted by Aiekooso on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
All I can really say is that every interaction I had with you reminded me of someone else. Seeing everything you accomplished in such a short time adds to that feeling.

Well, good job.
42884, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Jaraffazar the Fabulous Legend, Vindicator of the Blood Tribunal
To make a long story short, life reared its ugly head and I couldn't play for more than a few minutes for several weeks. Coming back, almost all of Jaraffazar's best friends and favorite enemies were gone, and it was hard to get back into the feel of the character. I decided to go out on a high note rather than keeping at it half-heartedly.

I had a great time playing him and I'll try to post some choice logs as I clean them up. Bloody shackles are great, but most of the people I used them on survived. Jaraffazar in particular would have gotten more use out of keeping the Provincial powers instead.
42883, Are you serious? Only 122 hours?
Posted by Kruuank on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Your logs inspired me.

Hope you have some more. Well played, I have a log of you absolutely smashing some people.