Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Vorrak the Master of Owaza, Elite Imperial Shadow
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=42756
42756, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Vorrak the Master of Owaza, Elite Imperial Shadow
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Nov 5 02:23:22 2005

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Vorrak perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:188
42785, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Vorrak the Master of Owaza, Elite Imperial Shadow
Posted by DeathIncarnate on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for the comments just finally had enough of mostly being the only Imperial around needed a change. You should make a fine Empress Dulmisa, every time we travelled you showed your skills and leadership abilites. With the weaponless thing I have played several assassins and thought a weaponless handtohand felar assassin would be a cool roleplay angle, I was unsure how it would be but in the end with 100% h2h, 100% unarmed defence and 100% backfist I could hold my own well until reached hero ranks and heros just carved through me. I have to say getting 1 rounded in Midgaard by a Fortress Invoker and Paladin brought to us my a disgruntled Villager did not sit well and was the final blow for this character after spending weeks trying to get a good group together to reach hero in vain. See ya in the fields.
42760, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Vorrak the Master of Owaza, Elite Imperial Shadow
Posted by Veist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some nice days together. You were solid. Hope to see you in the fields again. And within the ranks of Empire :)

Veistragal
42759, Sad to see this
Posted by Khasotholas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I watched you pretty often, in my early morning hours before heading off to work. You did an excellent job, ranking alone, hunting alone so often, and roleplaying. Hope you come back soon.

Khas
42758, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Vorrak the Master of Owaza, Elite Imperial Shadow
Posted by Dulmisa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sad to see you go, our times didn't mesh to well, but you seemed like a Shadow with potential. I just couldn't understand why you never wielded any weapons, sure it's cool rp, but damn it's a crippling rp. Anyway good luck and all that shizzle.