Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Ayra the Student of Owaza
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=42682
42682, (DELETED) [HERALD] Ayra the Student of Owaza
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Nov 3 11:57:43 2005

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Ayra perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:42
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:72
42689, I just cant see goodie assassins
Posted by Xaannix on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
as being very playable. Too much like a goodie AP or Necro.
42694, Goodie assassins are playable...
Posted by Ayra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
just not peaceful...lets have a drink assassins, bleh stupid me, I should have gone maran or something...
42729, I feel your pain...
Posted by TheDude on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Played a felar goodie assassin to around the same level, and it does get a bit stagnant...

..You can't go assassinate crazy with these guys because you lose 2/3 of your targets just by being good aligned. And assassins are pretty much a class centered around being patient opportunists, at least when it comes to assassinate. Oh, and then you throw those Duergars into the mix and your known-evil targets are reduced even more. That limits you to Fire giants, Dark-elfs, Necros, APs, and evil-shamans as the only real targets (unless you otherwise know someone to be evil). Anyways, thought I'd commiserate.
42732, Add in the fact...
that my role pretty much...well was be peaceful! YAY! And then...I decided to twist it a bit when I got killed in painful ways by evils...but even then I couldn't get too violent(and there were a lot of evils that I left alone...and didnt even bother tracking because I was supposed to be "peaceful" It sucked...royally.
42683, For anyone who cares:
Well...boring assassin, really...bad role for her really(she really didn't fight THAT much, in fact, and some fights she just got into, like someone spamming iceball at the maran and hitting her, hah, that was funny). In any case, sorry herald for cutting out so quickly, I was bored. If anyone really wants to reply go ahead...
42684, RE: For anyone who cares:
Posted by Kelayna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for all the travels. Was fun being around you.
42693, Thanks for all...that ranking
Posted by ayra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know it may have gotten annoying me going Aura, Frenzy! No heal! Damn it...hehe, but thanks anyway, this char was going nowhere though
42688, Sorry to see you go!
Posted by Feleniel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hope the Emperial gank didn't contribute, because that just sucked. I really liked your tumbling, and the headstand really was awesome. *chuckle*

Good luck with your next character! Don't get into too much trouble with it. *impish*

* Feleniel
42692, Nah, nothing to do with that
Posted by ayra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This character was just...BORING! I have no idea why, maybe nothing too crazy...who knows, but when it gets boring I Delete(I should have deleted...4 days ago, haha!)