Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Phaxhedea the Voice of An Immortal, Adherent of the Glade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=42576
42576, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Phaxhedea the Voice of An Immortal, Adherent of the Glade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Oct 31 20:48:46 2005

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Phaxhedea perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:shaman
Level:46
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:99
42588, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Phaxhedea the Voice of An Immortal, Adherent of the Glade
Posted by Innis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Actually, you were the highest sphere-music person I had. I thought it a pretty cool role you were playing there. I had a heck of a time finding you when we both were on, so you somewhat slipped through the cracks. I like what I saw...very nice.
42600, *chirp* *hic*
Posted by Phax on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think I had a few characters that interacted with you, but this was my first seeker/adherent. I loved stealing four barrels at a time and filling them all with wine just to "free the drunks". I stayed perpetually drunk and tried to act a bit more uninhibited when I was in that state. Your religion is the most fun I've played. Though, I do think its kinda funny to log on and see five other Adherents all in the same cabal logged in at the same time.
42630, Funny? Maybe....
Posted by Baltherias on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You try logging on as the Dark, Evil Druid with five Adherents on. It's not quite so much funny, but it *IS* a lot of fun to aggravate them. Tell Innis to stop breeding so damn many of you people!

Anyways, only met you once or twice, and sorry you got looted in our brawl. You *DID* need to be shown which Gods really have more power. Come on now, what did you expect? Mwahaha.

Still, the difference of opinions makes MY life more entertaining. Honestly, could you stand putting up with six more of the same as yourself? Balth sure couldn't :P
42580, Well, that was peachy...
Posted by Phaxhedea on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just kinda tired of playing. Was fun though.

I tried several things with this character to see if I could affect others to do the same. I never full-looted. The most I ever took from any corpse was like four items. I never killed anyone while in a group. There were a couple of times some other group was near me or someone tried to jump in on my kill, but for the most part, I picked on groups by my lonesome. I tried to always stay cheerful, despite all the frustration. That was BY FAR the hardest thing to do. When I felt like throwing in the towel and being really mean, I quit out to settle down.

Goodbyes:

Innis - My highest-ranked shaman ever. My bajillianth Outlander. I've liked you ever since you came along. You're fun. I would have liked more one-on-one interaction in the Glade and to talk what was kinda expected of me, but we never got that chance. Thanks for the Arak and the chance for empowerment.

Outlanders - Still my favorite cabal. I know I complained a lot with this character, but that was due to some very aggravating moments. I died way too much with Phax. Everyone makes this cabal great.

Tribunal - Lots of great fights, great enemies, great times. It was a whole lot of fun. I think you, as a cabal, got more kills on me than vice versa, but I know I could be annoying as well.

There are lots of individuals who made Phax's life fun. Post and I'll reply.
42581, Another familiar face departs....
Posted by Kruuank on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You and the dwarven brigade of shamans are what made me rethink my original thoughts on this character. We had some (I think) really good fights all the way through the ranks, and I'm pissed I never got you. Well done with your character, from our interactions.
42601, RE: Another familiar face departs....
Oh, most assuredly. And despite all the fights we had, I think I only actually got you once. I had to beast call and chase the direction you were fleeing because you kept dirt in my eyes. I think you were one of the few I'd beast call to win the pk, though I tried to avoid it altogether. Good luck with your future endeavors.
42582, Now who is going to randomly summon and plague me in Pr...
Posted by Orpiato on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have fun, only... only if I could have found a way to make my songs heard might this rivalry truely been fun. Anyways it was fun, when we were around each other there was no telling what would happen, if it would be a raid or a bickering contest.

Have fun on what ever.
42602, Oh, goodness!
I tried to hate the darkness and fight any evils as much as possible, but I felt REALLY bad that your songs couldn't affect me. That left you with pretty much roundhouse and dirt kick. So, I tried to find an alternative to leaving you alone. We would have had a LOT of fun if your songs could have affected me. Good luck on Outlandering.
42585, Never got a chance...
Posted by Harkan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
to interact with you. Will explain more when Im dead. Sun blessed.
42604, Fat Chance
Your water form is nasty. I could survive against your other form so long as I wasn't injured and out of sanc. That one time you got me in the Grove, I was blurred and couldn't tell what my health was or what was affecting me. Well done, though. Sorry about fighting you at the palace when you were attacking others. I tried to make it a rarity when there was two or three on one.