Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DEL) <MARAN> Balrahd the Holy Talon of the Phoenix
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=425&mesg_id=426
426, RE: (DEL) Balrahd the Holy Talon of the Phoenix
Posted by Balrahd (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Leika - thanks. Although you did teach me everything I know ;) I hope you stick with imming and make a sizable impact on the Maran. Hell, already you've put a stamp on it. Good luck!

Arvam - You know, a good two hundred hours of this character would have been unbearably boring without you. I was a little sorry when you imm'd because I knew it meant your play time would be .5% of what it was, but it's well deserved, Blademaster!

And Shokai: Thanks again, Shok. I always wanted a special quest skill, and getting temperance was just that. I hope I managed to roleplay the virtue well enough. You really did a great job with the Maran. Once the brigade came in, I had to reevaluate alot of things I took for granted just because the role shifted a bit into something much more complex (in a few ways I was a dinosaur). Did you always have the Fortress in mind? That's just such a damned good idea to bring in the three cabals like that. I'm very glad I had an opportunity to take a part in its beginnings, and I honestly don't think I could age die anything but a Maran (with Balrahd, it's now three of them - two talons and an avatar) - that should say something about your quality of Immteraction. Suffice to say, it was a hell of alot of fun. I'm glad you haven't been disillusioned.

Until later, good luck