Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Marek Itheron the Weaver of the Elements
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=42444
42444, (DELETED) [SCION] Marek Itheron the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Oct 26 22:47:48 2005

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Marek perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:379
42478, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Marek Itheron the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Koai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were fun fighting....

but you always showed up late for raids..hehehe

well.. was fun ...
42462, Well done I'd say.
Posted by Meagara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hope you aren't insulted but if I had to guess I'd say this was your first evil invoker? You seemed to try things against me/other fortress/other goodies that made me think "what was he trying, there?" (ex. putting down quicksand when about to fight two Maran who would both be flying, using geyser against a storm giant, etc.)

That said, we fought each other pretty much from about 25th level up through hero, and you always did very well against me. I learned more and more about fighting invokers, and it seemed like you learned more and more about fighting shamen/goodies. If you made a mistake like I mentioned above, you always corrected it immediately, and kept trying various strategies, always keeping me guessing.

In addition the limited amount of roleplay I got to have with you was quite good. I like how you bamboozled a neutral and good aligned ranger into letting you level up with them. Nicely done.

Good luck with your next!
42464, RE: Well done I'd say.
Posted by marek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was my first evil invoker and really my first invoker at hero except for a fortress invoker that fought little and deleted soon after heroing.

I did learn a lot and made way to many mistakes.

I hated fighting shamans as an invoker.
42484, I second that...
Posted by Zilopza on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You made a few mistakes as far as playing a invoker, but i had a few invokers and there are alot of different aspects to consider. But i could tell it was new for you in some ways. But you was there, and if there is someone a healer like having around, then its an invoker.

Good luck with your next.
42457, This pisses me off...
Posted by Gondrak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were competant, and good when around. But when I asked you if you were back, and be around more, you said yes. Come on man, thats crap.

Anyhow, come back when you have more time