Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aenthian the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=42230
42230, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aenthian the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Oct 22 22:56:57 2005

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Aenthian perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:92
42339, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aenthian the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Aenthian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Way too much to do nowadays. Aenthian just became boring after a while. Not enough evils to kill. I tried rping a bit, but just got WAYYYY too much into talking about the merits of the Light. Granted I think eventually I could have won, but I didn't want to devote the time to winning.

Played AR, which is a knockoff of CF. Afterwards, it was FL, which is a knockoff of AR. Came back the full 360 to CF. But I'm going to lawschool next year and want to focus much more on studying in law school than in college. Thus, with a fond regret, adieu.

Out.
42343, Seems we've been fighting for a while then...
Posted by Kruuank on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Played (I would hope, I know I played some crappy characters, but...) on THOSE OTHER MUDS and I wonder if we ever tangled.

Got you once in a gang, think you got me once solo. Good work, seemed solid from what little I interacted with you.

Good luck on Real Life.
42364, RE: Seems we've been fighting for a while then...
Posted by Aenthian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, not to be boastful, but I was a beast in those other muds.

AR:
Lazrin, Hrash, Morathi, Krell, Kraeron, Jurard, Theandril, Zargrun, Mordrath, etc...been such a long time. Oh, and if you remember Code_64...he died in a car accident. Pray for his soul if you're religious.

FL: Pruriant, Terniant, Zargrun, Geldaran, Purliah, Melkhior, Caracas, Carniak, among others.
42388, Yes, yes you were...
Your DKs alone got me around twenty times. I think I got Terniant once, but I'm not sure(lost all my logs).

Shame about THAT OTHER MUD 2 that I heard you attempted to ressurect. You were always at least a class act.
42391, BTW, don't 'know' Code_64, but remember that name. Shame. NT
NT
42268, Why? n/t
Posted by Faltarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t