Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Gralez Grizinp the Arch-Fiend
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=42071
42071, (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Gralez Grizinp the Arch-Fiend
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Oct 16 19:13:24 2005

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Gralez perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:anti-paladin
Level:39
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:69
42080, I'm sad to see this. had high hopes for you. come on back (NT)
Posted by Gondrak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ah well, alone for longer
42081, RE: I'm sad to see this.
Posted by Abernyte on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When an ap cant get inducted for love, souls nor money and yet Gralez got in, got a lastname and got killed LOTS!

-----Abernyte the frustrated scion applicant.
42082, Then you should be happy his spot opened up ;)(nt)
Posted by Gondrak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
hehe
42084, heh n/t
Posted by Abernyteehee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
~
42088, Mirc
Posted by Ornargra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was in that chat where you flamed ornargra so harshly, I still wonder what was it that bothered you so much about my thief. I had a lot of respect for you until I saw that and saw the way you played your ap.

z
42094, Uh...I dont go into any chats, thanks I guess? text
Posted by shamanman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Basically, I thought that we were enemies because I stole your group that one time:P
42098, You are a little confused I think.
Posted by Abernyteehee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I did slate Ornargra and I knew you were also in the chat room because you were always asking about trap stuff but that is by the by. I bitched about Ornargra because of the ooc nature in which he spoke to the character I was using to interact with him. Your language was very 21st century and you came off as a pre-pubescent and so I vented. I have never interacted with Ornargra with my AP and I have done nothing cheap with him in terms of hunting or killing that might have annoyed a player rather than a character so I think you are a little mistaken. As for your lost respect, well I am gutted, really.

-----Abernyte

P.S. If you want to take this up in IRC I am more than willing, so lets not let this detract from Gralez's thread.
42090, C'mon man, you're above that last comment.
Posted by Kruuank on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He got killed lots because, at least when I was with him, there were like six to ten people hunting us at all times.

And he may have died alot, but we sure as hell gave it back to some of the freakin Goodie Mob (heh, who's that peekin in the window...).
42096, Pow, nobody now ;) -nt
Posted by Gran_work on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
42073, My partner in crime. Woe is the Giant now...
Posted by Kruuank on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The best friend a fire axe spec could have, except for a transmuter and a healer (HEHEHEHE), is a knowledgable person that can summon. We had some great times. Might I ask why you deleted?

Good luck on your next.
42083, Too many deaths man, too many deaths...and usually I stick it out:P stxt
Posted by shamanman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I guess the massive back to back fights with usually me solo or just you and me got on my last nerve. Oh well, I'll post goodbyes soon

-Shamanman strikes again.