Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Neamon Tar'Evanal the Champion of Ancient Ways, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=41881
41881, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Neamon Tar'Evanal the Champion of Ancient Ways, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Oct 7 02:07:04 2005

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Neamon perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:50
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:107
41887, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Neamon Tar'Evanal the Champion of Ancient Ways, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by -Wijke on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wells this was my second char back from a three year break, my first was Jetryck, his delete should be up here in a few days. Neamon was alright, I solo ranked him till about rank 25 or so. Roleplayed as a prejudice, greater than thou elf. In my eight years of playing cf, this was probaly my second warrior and my third goodie. Goodies just have it way to easy and well, being nice just isnt me. So I may come back in a bigger badder meaner me =)

Imms: Thanks for the little interaction I had, great to see all these new changes to cf, I enjoyed my return for the most part.

Tribunaly: Bunch of great people.
Ixull: Sorry I was a bit edgy at the end of our interview, you were my fourth? interview I think over a 2-3 hour period, and by that time I was just downright irritated.
41888, Pfft!
Posted by Frearrir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You and Boca gone, both. Who am I going to fight now(Besides Wijke)?
41889, I meant Hogne, not Wijke.
Posted by Frearrir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Should have just said Gnomey O'Gnome the Tribunal Druid. :P
41891, No Worries about the interview
Posted by Ixullathan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As I pretty much knew where you were coming from so I just remained patient and tried to make the most of it while staying true to my own ideals, humility as part of duty and such. There were a couple times I thought for sure you were going to delete right in front of me so I had to pump up the encouragement a bit.

I would have really liked to seen you stick with this one though as you had so much potential. Have fun with the next.

--Ix
41893, It could have been fun.
Posted by Harkan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Neamon. Thats funny that you played both. I was determined to bring you to the depths. At first I thought you were another goodie drone out to attack everything evil on sight, but realized quickly that there was more to your char.

Make something darker and come back for a swim. Nice job.
41884, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Neamon Tar'Evanal the Champion of Ancient Ways, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Seiichi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm not really too sure why you deleted, but this comes as a great disappointment! You definitely had the skills and the mindset to be whatever you wanted in the Tribunal. With only the few interactions we had, I enjoyed the character and the direction of the character. Hope you find it in you to continue playing. CF needs some good, solid players as yourself.
41882, What the hell?
Posted by Tennra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why did you delete? You were damn solid, and seemed to really enjoy the goal of becoming Vindicator. Explination perhaps?