Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nasilia the Taiotoshi
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=41781
41781, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Nasilia the Taiotoshi
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Oct 1 12:19:52 2005

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Nasilia perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:36
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:57
41815, Bleh
Posted by Ulothrye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked your character big time but you always seemed down on yourself, like when we would rank you would comment about how you barely contributed etc. even when you were helping out a lot. Keep your head up! You were doing great. My first caballed character ever was a felar assassin and I think my pk ratio was like 10 wins and 60 losses. Someday I'll have to try it again as they seem to have a lot of potential. Anyway I'm rambling. Good luck with your next and I agree that Fort is getting crowded, which suggests that there will be a big influx in evil soon which will make for lots of fun.
See ya in the fields.
41805, WTF?!?!?
Posted by Forsk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
hehehe
41806, RE: WTF?!?!?
Posted by Nasilia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just couldn't get into her anymore. The Fortress numbers are up now, they weren't so much when I played Caitlyn. Didn't spend a lot of time around you as Nasilia, but was always there to tell you to watch out for certain assassins. I don't know, just didn't seem like the Fortress needed me much.
41811, Hmrph
Posted by Faltarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Time to roll some evils? :) I think in week or two we will have a lot of enemy so it's sad to see you deleted

p.s. name of this character makes me think that you are russian am I right? :)
41813, RE: Hmrph
Posted by Nasilia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Noooo, I didn't come up with the name. Couldn't think of a good name so I asked a friend to help me out.