Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Limnoreia the Sunborn Knight, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=41611
41611, (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Limnoreia the Sunborn Knight, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Sep 24 13:28:26 2005

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Limnoreia perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:380
41612, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Limnoreia the Sunborn Knight,...
Posted by Limnoreia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Gosh! Had so much fun with my cooshee loving acolyte. A welcome return to my ditzy roots after a couple serious characters, she was undoubtly my favourite cf char so far. Created, like all my chars as I thought it would be fun to rp..(since I can't pk or remember my way anywhere, even after fifty trips)...she achieved so much more then I hoped by just enjoying herself. Also my first char who didn't die when looked at (Hehe, my only other paladin, a trib, didn't land one kill!) actually surviving and fighting back was a pleasant new experience. All in all...fun, fun, fun.
I'll have a bash at goodbyes, though I know I'll forget tons of people, so sorry in advance. Remind me of your char and I'll grovel for forgiveness.

First immies.
Innis! My floppy hatted lord! You felt far more like an older brother then patron god...always calling her lazy. Thankyou so much for everything..I think you supported her a bloomen lot more then she deserved!

Shokai and Aarn - Never saw to much of you, though was constantly paranoid you were there watching. You are both doing a great job =)
thanks so much for finally letting one of my chars reach acolyte.

Fort Folks.
Kiel - Her first crush! So hated watching you get liched!
Dorn - Another big brother. Endlessly patient with Limny and a great old grump. Loved the time we spent together.
Qulnet - Yet another brother. Limny loved to tease him. Loved the image of him completely ignoring all her best efforts to get under his skin. You also taught me quite a big. Big thanks there.
Leeya and Ishra - Her sisters. Big confarned poop you pair left, loved our interactions as well.
Jemr - Felt so protective of Jemjem. A great cardinal and fine solid char. Great stuff.
Sir Sol - Her idol. Great rp, the perfect gentlemen knight. Its because of good solid chars that freaks like Limny can exist. More great stuff.
Rickon and Caek - My training budies. Thanks for enduring the whining...(really hate leveling). Also great solid chars.

Bad folk.
Imperials.
The only imperials that really sticks in mind is Aurill. One of the few that I actually rped with and that didn't come as part of a horde..and yes he still beat me. Keep it up though! Though remember evil doesn't neccesarily mean mobbing, you twisted evil freaks!

Scions!
Eek! From Runak to Maztriel you all wopped me silly.

Villagers.
I actually enjoyed my interactions with most villagers. You folk tend to get a lot of bad press, but I enjoyed our interactions, which I can say included a ton of rp. The image of Limny making a speach as Gery wallops her between names in Galadon still makes me smile.

Others.
Like I said before I know I've forgotten tons of people, but some have stuck in my mind. Thanks for the fun.
Arminas - What a gigilo! Great character....by the way..do you remember, Ylyssia? *grin*
M..something...- sorry for forgetting your name, but I had a ball everytime I interacted with the carrot farming cloud giant!
Eshana and Illie - The gear obsessed materialists...some fun times.
Mizzumforgettheend - The new anoying assassin! Atleast you rp. Good stuff!

Anyway, like I said...sorry to everyone I forgot. Post, yes :)
I'll really miss this char, and held off with one fall for a while, but so it goes. Fun all around, hope I didn't anoy folks to much.

Limnoreia.
41635, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Limnoreia the Sunborn Knight,...
Posted by Eshana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Gear obessed materialist!? I'm offended. Not really. Could always count on Limnoreia. Thanks for always tagging along when we needed some help to get gear. Great paladin.
41636, Goodbye!
Posted by DurNominator on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Muug bumped into you for a few times, and considered you as a friend, mainly after he became obsessed with turnips. Good luck with your next!
41638, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Limnoreia the Sunborn Knight,...
Posted by Innis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hah!
Such a pain in the butt you were. Yeah, I am not the fire and brimstone type of god, I am too lazy for that. I enjoyed the interaction and watching you through the ranks. Cool character to me.
Good luck and what follows.
41663, Bye bye sister
Posted by Lacirama on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a great time around you but my fears that I wouldnt meet you again after I moved into a different timezone turned out to be true...
You are the last person who was around when I joined the Fortress. Travelling with you was a blast, especially because I always felt safe around you ;)
(I still wonder if you really could see hidden people or not. *g*)

41671, Good Job
Posted by GrogZ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't know what damn power it was preventing me from executing any skill at all on you, but it made you the toughest paladin I've ever fought, I give props to myself for not dying to you more.

Good Job and good luck on your next char

Zheesus
41677, RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Limnoreia the Sunborn Knight,...
Posted by Kiel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow, I'm flattered :P

Hope you had a good time playing the game. I thought the smug cooshie was a nice touch. I remembered you mostly when you were a lowbie though. Just keep on at it and you'll get better at the pk business.
41706, I liked you for a elf
Posted by Azakard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Even if I never really had much to say to you, you always had something somewhat cheeky to say to me.
I wish I could have killed you alone but paladins, elf paladins at that, are almost impossible to catch.