Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Caitlyn the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=41534
41534, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Caitlyn the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Sep 21 15:53:27 2005

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Caitlyn perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:111
41572, Another one bites the dust...
Posted by Meagara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked having you around, Caitlyn...I knew it meant we had a chance to dish out some good damage and maybe get someone dead before the rest of their group showed up or before they fled. I think we worked pretty well together for the most part, except I kept getting you killed.

Sorry you didn't like how your specs and stuff were working out. It seems like fortress warriors are kinda like healers in a way...they have trouble alone, but as a part of a group-on-group deal they are really, really valuable. At least at hero levels.

Well, thanks for all the good times, and good luck with your next.
41576, RE: Another one bites the dust...
Posted by Caitlyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We did pretty well together, I think. You're right about it being hard alone though. Doesn't bother me that I got killed a few times while you were leading me around. The good times made up for it. You'll be a good Marshall, and might just see me trying for Fort again, who knows.
41555, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Caitlyn the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Forsk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well Hmm I knew you were planing something silly when you said you were a bad warrior. Then you quit and I figured you deleted but had hoped I was wrong. What can I say, It was nice having you around. You role played a good squire and I think with a little practice you could probably get get maran too. So shake it off and role up another fortress char. Damnit im tired of seeing people drop like this. Good luck with next though.

Forsk

41566, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Caitlyn the Legend of the Batt...
Heh, already rolled up a new char. Who knows, might just see me trying to join Fort again. Good luck with being Captain.
41537, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Caitlyn the Legend of the Batt...
Thanks to everyone who made this character fun for me. Thanks for the induction. Just couldn't stick it out with her. Wish I would have chosen a different weapon spec for my second choice, and different legacies. Won't say she was a complete failure since this was my first attempt at trying to join Fortress and became a squire at least. Thanks Nep for the suggestion to try Fort, was fun.

As for goodbyes, didn't really know that many people well.

Mylinos- you were great to hang out with, always enjoyed it.

Seiichi- Didn't get to hang out much toward the end, but glad I got to you know.

Meagara- always enjoyed hunting with you. Don't worry about me getting killed those few times while I was with you. Caitlyn just wasn't the type to run.

Chalek- we started ranking together when we were young, but I kinda left you behind. Always enjoyed having you around.

That is all I can think of right now. Sorry if I left anyone out, reply and I will.

Last char was Eerolyin, by the way.
41538, You were a solid character...
Posted by Ixullathan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
..all around and a pleasure to interact with. Fortress is a fun club to join up even if you don't make maran. Have fun with your next.

-Ix
41543, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Caitlyn the Legend of the Batt...
Posted by Mylinos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed hanging out with you as well! Ended up being the only thing I looked forward to when I logged on. I didn't realize you were Eerolyin, but now that you mention it I can see the resemblance, good thing you didn't smoke that halfling weed, would have been a dead give away. :)

Hope to run into you again in the fields.
41548, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Caitlyn the Legend of the Batt...
I thought for a while maybe you knew I was Eerolyin, but I wasn't really sure. Everytime I logged on, you would be one of the first people I looked for. Shame we didn't get to see much of each other toward the end, and who knows we might run into each other again.
41545, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Caitlyn the Legend of the Batt...
Posted by Grinok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I can't believe I didn't even make the goodbyes, ya ugly wench.
Heh. I often see people who say 'Oh, I knew that was you playing this character.' but I've never been able to do so before. I knew with 100 % certainty that you were Raja, without a doubt in my mind. Now that may tell you who I was playing during Raja's time or it may not, but anyway, good luck with the next, hun. PS, I had a really nice gift or two lined up for you that I've been holding for a while.
41546, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Caitlyn the Legend of the Batt...
Damn, a little while after I posted I knew I forgot you. I'm sure we've had quite a few characters cross each other. As for during Raja's time...not really sure about that. I am curious who you were during Raja's time though. A little while after I deleted, I rolled up another character and saw you on, almost made me take it back. Thanks for everything you did for me. After I got made a squire I didn't get to hang out with you much. Wish I could have.
41549, I'll put it this way
The help I gave Caitlyn was far, far less then the help I gave Raja.
41551, RE: I'll put it this way
Answer me this last question, were you an assassin or warrior?
41552, Oh, one more thing.
Do I still suck soooo bad that you could tell so easily that I played Raja too?
41631, I was a thief
And no, it was your personality that made me know that you were Raja. These were my actual thoughts. "Boy, this storm giant sure does act like Raja. Yep, she's Raja. Boy, she sure knows a lot more than she did with Raja, she's doing pretty good." No crap, that was exactly what went through my head.
41632, RE: I was a thief
Oooooh, forgot about all the thieves that had helped me so much. Thanks. Shoot me an email sometime if you want. jenna_r_20@hotmail.com