Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Nalyo J'arcana the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Dark Servant
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=41525
41525, (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Nalyo J'arcana the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Dark Servant
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Sep 21 08:54:26 2005

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Nalyo perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:119
41530, Not rage, but lack of time...
Posted by Nalyo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed playing Nalyo immensely in the beginning. After the first two dozen harrowing hours of trying to find a group that would rank with a 2nd form shifter, getting the sand lizard was a god-send. After that, piece of cake. Once I met Maztriel in the mid-thirties and we found that we were both Scion applicants, ranking was a breeze. For the most part I continued to use my lizard over my porc form for tanking... and then used my alligator on the rarest of occasions.

Scion is a great place to learn - Maztriel, Yagig, Azakard, Zilopia - you four seem to know how to get just about everything in Thera, and make it farly painless. Thanks for dragging me around on all of your expeditions.

Maztriel - Sorry I was never able to figure out any more details about the area you sent me too. I've been in and out of that area for YEARS (literally - been playing on and off since 94/95), and never found more than I found searching again this time... well except for that window I can't seem to open.

Eshval - Again, I apologize for being a disappointment. I had good plans for this char, but they just never materialized... and then once my playing time begain to dwindle, I just couldn't keep my mindset focused.

I'm not sure I'll be playing another shifter anytime soon. Other than the anticipation of receiving your next form, shifter-play can get pretty boring... at least for me.

Thanks for the good times. I'll be rolling up a warrior next... plenty of variety there.

I know I didn't give many farewells, since I'm at work and don't really have much time... but I'll respond to anyone who cares to pipe in a comment. Thanks again.