Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Frerren the Victorious Champion, Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=41478
41478, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Frerren the Victorious Champion, Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Sep 18 18:16:11 2005

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Frerren perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:65
41480, *fistshake*
Posted by nepenthe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a good time watching this character.
41487, RE: *fistshake*
Posted by Frerren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And I liked playing him! However, I just didn't really have enough time to dedicate to him, which was a shame, because he kept me on my toes, roleplaywise. It was half exhausting, half thrilling trying to keep the rhyming going. Thanks though!

Oh, here my goodbyes to anyone I interacted with.

Goodbye!
41512, Why was my question deleted?
Posted by Evil Genius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wanted to know if something spurred the felar into rhyming? What is delete worthy about that question?
You're allowed to point out that people ignore being forgotten, i'm allowed to point out that you don't normally just suddenly spend your life rhyming.
41513, I'll answer anyway!
Posted by Frerren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, Frerren was sphere poetry, and always considered himself a poet at a young age. According to his role and all, he didn't really consider himself evil, he was just overly impressed with Imperials and their shiny clothes and orderly marching, so he thought it would be good fun to join up. He was sort of sick in his soul at what he ended up doing, and all that was left of his creativity was his habit of rhyming which never went away.
41504, I'll echo that
Posted by Cuucqa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
always fun to be around and hear what rhyme would be next!