Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Prucibial the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=40915
40915, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Prucibial the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Aug 25 15:45:36 2005

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Prucibial perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:161
40934, Goodbyes
Posted by Prucibial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Battle:

Ordasen: Big daddy bear, liked getting any type of interraction from you but it didnt seem like it was that much. And those rager axes are ####, hated the fact that I couldnt use really any weapons in the rites, I would have beat some ass

Gerylanst: Wise old bird you rock, you know a lot about the game and it shows. Thanks for inducting me and sorry that I left without doing all that much

Lisl: Man, your crazy

Draxlin: You never spoke, and seemed angry all the time, classic drow attitude

Giants: Wish I could have fought you guys, P hated giants though the stormie wooped my ass one time with those maces

Queenie: You are fun to group and run around with

Scions

Maztriel: You are a beast, thought I might have been able to kill you the one time you came at me when I was retrieving and you didnt have ice shield up, but I didnt redirect to you fast enough and ended up dieing fast

Gondrak: Your tough as nails as well, you or Maztriel could give me a run for my money but together (which is how I always found you for some reason BAH) I would get beat down, only thing I could hope to do if I got caught in quicksand was call thirst and attack

Yagig: Fun to fight, and wouldnt back down, you had a strange sense of honor

Zilpza: Cool chat outside the village, wouldnt let you keep playing devils advocate though

Man, drawing so many blanks.. I dont know, havnt really been into this character for a while, but it was fun while it lasted.
I have something new in mind so till then

NbM

Prucibial, Akscereh, Jhalstruvv, Geigregar, Duasgel, Lokaoan, etc etc etc..

40935, Goodbye my strong sweetness. n/t
Posted by Mizzarah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
40936, You too!!!
Posted by Rawnie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey, I enjoyed all the interactions. I remember when you first came to the Village. You were hard as hell to understand with the way you were typing. It was really strange and Ritur used to have me crying laughing, talking about you. Saying that we didn't need another crazy gnome in the Village. Anyways, soon after you figured that problem out and your character came into it's own. Had fun.. good luck on the next!
Bandit Queen.
40938, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Grorefang on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had some fun times running amok with you. Especially those mace beatings to put you in your place. Hahe. (kidding)

Take care.
40946, You did get me
Posted by Maztriel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

you one rounded me while I was spamming as a pre-shield voker. I don't recall the incident you're mentioning here, but the only times I was concerned about you where when you were part of a big gang. However that aside, you did have a very distinctive personality. I somewhat regret that last thing I told you, but it is what my char thinks ic. Practically every rager I've spoken to says pretty much the same thing. 'You Die!' 'You Coward!' 'You Die!'... etc with a 'Bad Magic!' thrown in here or there. I also noticed a bit of an evolution in your speech and it's always nice to see a person whose rp evolves and changes as their life progresses.

Nice distinctive character, and good luck on your next.

Maz

- come back to the chasm though eh? ;)
40952, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Koai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hell I think I will give up reading this forum soon
EVERYONE OF YOU FORGETS ME
ahhh well...

we "grew" up together abit
but...

sucks seeing you go...
40975, How did it feel to never once have to retrieve?
Posted by Granaak_work on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A lot different than being in Scion? =)

40985, Yeah
Posted by P on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Battle and scion do not even compare, two side of the coin. The difference when you do retrieve though as a battle is you are pretty much meat if there is any opposition, you cant prep your ass off and just wade in as you could in scion. Its a fun cabal though, everyone should definately try it once, just not my thing
40988, Understood.
Posted by G on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was just looking at your Cabal Stats on the PBF.

# of logins without their cabal item 1
# of times they lost their cabal item 2
# of times they retrieved their cabal item 0

Compare that to Aksc, talk about a different story (even if you take into account hours).

Anyway, I agree. I tried it once, not my thing.

good luck with your next Aksc.
41019, Later bro..
Posted by Yagig on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed what interactions I had with Prucibial. As a player I love seeing gnomes and svirfs in the village as they always bring with them that big attitude that makes play fun. You were always up for a fight and in the latter days almost got me a couple of times. Thanks for making Yagig more fun to play. Another good char in a list of good chars.
40917, Yikes
Posted by Prucibial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well this was fun, first ever battlerager and first ever gnome. Battleragers rocks, but it definately was not for me, I like the secrets and all the mysteries of this game. This character was kind of a blow off guy but it was fun to experiment with some of the legacies and play a battlerager. I picked gnomes cause I wanted to have some type of handicap but I can definately tell where people get all their hatred towards Berserkers, They are tough! Sorry I deleted with all the other ragers, though I didnt know they all were gone till after I made my decision.

Will write goodbyes when I am not so busy

NbM
40921, Goodbye
Posted by Frearrir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked your attitude as a Rager. Good luck with your next.
40926, RE: Yikes
Posted by Cecilie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Goodbye little gnome buddy.

*Gnomish hugs*

Regards
Cecilie