Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Dahoro the Disciple of Ancient Ways
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=40827
40827, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dahoro the Disciple of Ancient Ways
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Aug 24 00:50:11 2005

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Dahoro perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:92
40927, Heya !
Posted by Cecilie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heya my friend,

Sad to see you go, but hopefully you will make another char, and we will meet again :)
40939, RE: Heya !
Posted by Dahoro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hugging gnomes would bring down my tough guy act. You haven't played any other gnomes have you?
40949, RE: Heya !
Posted by Cecilie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My previous character was a wood-elf ranger, but I've played just about everything (Except for empowerment characters, the gnome was my first)
40831, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dahoro the Disciple of Ancient Ways
Posted by Koai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dam you too...
well no wonder Im almost always alone now...
40837, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Dahoro the Disciple of Ancient Ways
You were a cool guy. We weren't around much at the same time though. I'm sure there'll be others coming in. There always seemed to be applicants.
40876, Man! You guys are killing us!
Posted by Rawnie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well another one is gone, the thing is I remember the whole little bunch of you coming up, and now you all delete together you bastards! All good though as you said there will be others as always, looking to join the war and go balls to the wall, you just seemed like you would be a beast once you got your wheels turning.
Later,
Bandit Queen
40828, Fun while it lasted.
But I really just lost interest. I'm not really one to hang around to get that interest back. Battleragers are fun! I'll definitely be back. The rites were great, Ordasen. Had a blast. Thanks to all the ragers who helped me out. Gery, Lisl, Draxlin, Grorefang, Grim, whoever else. That ranking session on Calandaryl was easily the funnest and best I've had. In fact I don't think I've ever had a really fun ranking session so thanks. I'll be back! (probably)