Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Ledifel SpearClaw the Seeker of War, Veteran of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=40776
40776, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Ledifel SpearClaw the Seeker of War, Veteran of Battle
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Aug 22 20:12:54 2005

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Ledifel perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:218
40877, Ordasen
Posted by Ledifel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From reading what you had to say about Lisl, I guess I kind of fit into that category, though I damn sure tried my best not to be led off to the side. Haven't ever really played a character that did too much praying and the like, but I wish I would have caught your eye enough to more or less get your respect, Damned! Well maybe next time there Bear.
Later
40789, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Ledifel SpearClaw the Seeker of War, Veteran of Battle
Posted by Ledifel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Finally showed up, I already started a thread but all who respond I will be more than happy to give a reply to all questions and such.
Mike Jones
40801, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Ledifel SpearClaw the Seeker of War, Veteran of Battle
Posted by Gerylanst on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
God it was good to run around with you, we had the world on the edge somedays. Anyhow, pity we stopped meeting up, and I hope you enjoyed the village. Good luck with your next one

Gery