Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zimel the Unholy Bishop, Provost Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=40729
40729, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zimel the Unholy Bishop, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Aug 22 14:52:53 2005

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Zimel perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:178
40804, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zimel the Unholy Bishop, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Anaximand on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh, too bad you deleted. As you can probably tell I am very new to the higher ranks and still learning. I am more like an occassional player, but was hoping to follow you around a little and get an idea of how things are done. Well, good luck with quitting/taking time off!
40809, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zimel the Unholy Bishop, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Karel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You're not doing bad, everything is just trial and error, you'll figure it out. Sorry I wouldn't give up wand locations, but I just don't do it.
40790, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zimel the Unholy Bishop, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Koai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well.. sucks to see you go...
I was starting to think you had it in for me real bad
when there were lots of other flaged villagers
you went for me at once...

but was fun
40808, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zimel the Unholy Bishop, Provost Magistrate
Nope, simple tactics. Get rid of the thief who can knock you out and who will fall quick. Especially with a bard around.
40770, Never understood why so many folks pick on Heralds
Posted by Altrius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I guess they are easy targets or something? Can't say I'm surprised it happened though now that I see who the player is. Some things never change. Hope your break is a good one.

-A-
40772, RE: Never understood why so many folks pick on Heralds
I didn't know you were a herald actually, I just saw a bard. After that I left you alone, not intentionally really, just whenever you were around there were better targets, heralds generally make poor kills for an a-p. Irespal decided to attack me once, so he was fair game after that. Eerolsomething I didn't know was a herald until I saw his deathpost. Calae... well, elf paladin I'm not leaving alone. And beyond all that, I didn't pick on anyone, or maybe I picked on everyone. I think I was fairly evenhanded with who I attacked. Should heralds be off limits for PKing or something? And what hasn't changed? Did I have some character I don't remember who just beat on heralds?
40753, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zimel the Unholy Bishop, Provo...
Posted by Mylinos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Finally I can walk around Galadon again! Seriously, even when we were close in rank you beat #### out of me. :-(
Hope you find your way back.
40754, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zimel the Unholy Bishop, Provo...
I really felt bad after like the second time I killed you. I figured you either were new to the class or just PKing in general, so I tried to cut you as much slack as an a-p could. Couple tips for you though. Always keep sanctuary and protection up. If you're in the Inn, only stand up to renew sanctuary or protection, then sit back down. You won't get tripped or bashed to start at least, so you can flee. If you think someone is going to follow you out of town, be sneaky, leave by a gate other than the one that leads where you're going and circle around or take a different route. Maybe by the time the person gets out there they will lose you.
40733, That's it.
I know pretty much everyone is going to say I deleted because I lost my axe. Not true, but whatever. It happened and I forced myself into a time out with a rage delete, figured I better step away a time before I went and did something stupid like charging a gang a whole bunch of time. Good feature by the way, it just seemed to work opposite of how it's suppose to this time. I went from not wanting to delete, to wanting to. It occurred to me sometime back when I was playing Qulenit that I can't remember the last time I enjoyed playing, I don't mean enjoyable moments because I have those, but actually enjoyed playing like I use to. After over a decade of playing I think it has just become a habit to play rather than something fun for me. I log on, I go through the motions and I do well or not, but all the time it's like... I don't know, typing at a job or something. So I reactivated and figured I'd play this last one out, because I hate people who get leader positions and then poof, not to mention tribunal isn't in the best spot right now and I helped put them there. I just couldn't do it. I actually sighed seeing the skull, not a sign of excitement. So I said hell with it, I'm out of here. I don't what it is, game doesn't change enough, players have changed too much, I haven't changed, I have changed, who knows and doesn't matter. Maybe I just need a real long break. Won't say I won't be back, because it is a habit afterall.

Never player justice/arbiter/tribunal before, and if I ever play again I won't. It was everything and less I thought it would be. Ugh. I didn't want a leader spot, I usually don't, but I figured take it for a bit and find someone else to take over down the road. As for starting a war with the village, I really think I only affirmed it. I stick with my thoughts in the last goodbye thread, villagers have gotten bored and just want to kill, which I understand, but have to expect a little reaction raiding a dozen times. Overall not a memorable experience.

Tribunal-
Sorry guys.

Village-
Lisl, I'm not sure when the game became who can be the biggest #### talker, but I really didn't like you, and don't give me that it's a role thing crap, it only goes so far. Grow up a bit, don't bitch about people doing the same things you do, and accept not everyone wants to face you on your times and quietly die, especially when you don't return the favor. Oh yeah, you're a defender, maybe stay past a few wounds instead of leaving someone behind to die everytime.

Rest of you, some good fights, some not.

Outlander-
Eyzy, any respect I would have for you is outweighed by the fact that you are a trigger whore. I would have laughed all the times I pulled you down a road a few steps because of your triggers if it wasn't so damn sad. Still, I got tweny charges from you so there was an upside.

Arminas, gate and worldbind. Couldn't seem to nail you down, ah well.

Don't think I really fought anyone else more than a couple times.

Fortress-
Forsk, you were flexing when things went your way, quiet when they didn't. The fights were generally one sided though, either you would beat on me good or I would beat on you good. Oh well.

Laurendia, at the end at least you fought somewhere besides the hall of fire. You bugging out on Calec when you had small cuts was kind of weak though, especially when you claimed you were heavily wounded.

Limnoreia, good spanking on me.

Alven, likewise as above, with the addition of damn I shouldn't have gotten you all that stuff =P

Everyone else, it was good or bad to know you.

Last thoughts, it sucks being at war with any cabal as a trib, because you're off-duty a long ass time after you raid and can't do squat about the three wanted ones who come to retrieve. And the cities should be more like Hamsah, if you've been wanted 30 times or so, guards want you the hell out of their town.
40736, RE: That's it.
Posted by Gvann on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey, take a break, yeah, but be back. People changed, game changed, but there are still many way to get fun from the game.

Hope you'll be back,
Gvan
40738, RE: That's it.
Posted by nepenthe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You jackass! Tribunal vs... well, anyone, was finally interesting and worth watching! *fistshake*
40743, RE: That's it.
It had to be different from your perspective. Any of the fights I saw tribs were generally getting their ass kicked. I figure it's good seasoning though. Nothing teaches you how to not get your ass kicked than getting it kicked repeatedly.
40739, RE: That's it.
Posted by Forsk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a freaking beast.. thats all I can say. I could have done without the same ol power mudder trash talk that every one of your chars seem to do. So you beat me down hard and I fled.. that made me a bad sphere courage.. yada yada yada. Well if nothing else I can give you props for playing a beastly ap nice job.

40742, RE: That's it.
Power mudder trash talk? You want to know where my trash talk stems from? My loathing of hypocrites. You told me oh so many times while you were stacked or had the 6 level jump on me that all I did was flee, I need guards, blah blah blah. Then I kick your teeth down your throat and you run, but you don't want to say anything then, then fleeing back into town is alright. This is the kind of #### I hate. You want to kill me, fine. You can't, fine. Bring a friend or two, okay. Just don't talk #### when you're up and say I'm an ass when you're down.
40750, RE: That's it.
Posted by Forsk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Without getting into a flame war I'l just say until you got your axe loaded up I think we were pretty much dead even. Come to think of it you only ever got 1 solo kill on me. And I think you are really smoking some crack if you are claiming I said you need guards. I may have made a comment about you corrupting guards with your taint but other than that what ever man. You need a serious chill pill
40740, RE: That's it.
Posted by Aumaenka on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey, I enjoyed following Zimel about..wasn't supposed to though I reckon. :/ Anyway, I enjoy following a good leader about, so it didn't matter where we went, I enjoyed it.

See that you actually weren't too keen with warring the Village. It made Aumaenka somewhat happy though, as the Village wouldn't bother the Chasm too much and it was a diversion from a task assigned to her.

You were a strong AP and I enjoyed your presence. Thanks for coming to aid the Chasm all the time.

-Your tool }(
40741, RE: That's it.
I didn't mind warring with them, I just didn't like raiding since it put me off-duty and the fact that the lower ranks of the tribs were getting decimated. I was doing fine though, it was like making charges come to me =P

Thanks for the hand all those times, only fair I come beat on a few people in return, especially since they were enemies anyways.
40744, No goodbye for me?
Posted by Prucibial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some good fights, back and forth, and I always wanted to be the one to take you down alone but alas, that wasnt to happen, you were a freaking beast not to mention you ALWAYS had barrier up (I am not bitching at you, just amased by it, no matter how quietly I would try to sneak up on you you were always ready). Got really mad the one time you took my axe, since it should be the other way around and the fact that I could only hold about two decent axes in the entire cf world.

A beast I tells ya, a beast

P
40749, RE: No goodbye for me?
No, I wasn't a beast, middling at best. Sorry I forgot you, we did have some decent fights. I didn't really like fighting you though, a few deathblows at the wrong time and you could try for a disembowel, and I don't like going down to disembowels. That last time I was chasing you around was fun. Man you can run and I just couldn't catch up. Lust finally wore me down in the past, at which point I figured I should give up the chase before a few ragers showed up while I was out of moves. Good stuff.
40752, Ouch
Posted by Prucibial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wont take it personal, cause I know its happened in the past. But I made it a point to play the berserker who actually did his own job at fighting what he believed he had to fight. I actually remember people asking what I was doing and saying I got was getting beat on by you and avoiding you to heal so I could try again, then they would ask where I was over and over and I would ignore them until I finally told them the fight is mine and that You are mine. I know what you mean, our fight outside seantryn I did want to disembowel you, but it was just so close and I didnt want to feed your axe (thats almost the worst thing I could do as a villager) but I should have just gone for it and let the dice roll, ended up having a stand off on the ocean.

Dont let this kill cf for you (we all know it wont though) Just let it lead you to play something more interesting.

P
40756, RE: That's it.
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Very well done. I was sad to see you delete after logging back in and going into your guild and getting some basic starting stuff. Good luck and I hope you make it back soon.
40757, RE: That's it.
Yep, I was starting to summon some things when I just said hell with it. I hope I don't make it back soon if I come back, I definitely need a long term breather.
40761, RE: That's it.
Posted by Kazren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know we only fought a few times, but I could tell that you really knew what you were doing. And a few times, I am sure that we both thought we had the other only for one of us to get away. As for that death I got by the hands of the executioner, I couldn't even tell if you were hurt. My job in that was to take the front and try to lag you out. The executioner just kicked my ass that time. He must have been really motivated because it rarely has ever been close against him. As for the death you took, it was just luck. I ran and picked up my weapon, a coat to keep me warm against iceball, regained my body and just got to the weald when you started fighting. 30 seconds of timing. Very well played. Hope to see you back in some form or another.
40763, RE: That's it.
Nope, wasn't hurt at all in the raid fight. In a situation like that, need a designated hitter too. You were bashing and Eyzy was trying to strip or lash or something. No one was actually hitting me though so I was just beating on one person at a time. Better plan would be rescue then bash so someone was at least hitting me. In the weald... I got cocky. Cocky people die. As soon as I saw you I should have got the hell out of there, but I thought I might be able to nail Thilzhiloins before then. What makes it worse was that for a few days I had been meaning to pick up a wand of return for when I got entwined. Bummer.
40762, RE: That's it.
Posted by Vicuric on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well.. it is a pity we never traveled, cause I was intent on working with you more. As it was you seemed to come out of nowhere, but I know that is due to my playing times of late compared to anything else.

Our last talk was definately enjoyable, even if we didn't speak upon any "deep" subjects, but Vicuric had to wonder how many others you may have spoken with about such, so you could get what you really wanted. ^_~

Wishing you had stuck this out though, and hopefully you'll come back in some form and join the Spire.

Vicuric
40765, RE: That's it.
You were the only one, didn't think anyone else was really up for it. And I may or may not come back, but difinitely not to trib.
40766, RE: That's it.
Posted by Vicuric on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks and good luck with your next character after you get some time off.

Vicuric
40764, RE: That's it.
Posted by Grorefang on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed our fights. Even though I dont think ive ever ####ed up as bad as the time I was fighting your guards at the large xroads. (EVER)

I cant recall ever talking to you other than commenting on 'Damn yer a tough bastard', or something along those lines. I always tried to make the rounds while you were out ranking. I thought I might have had you in your mid 30's in the battlefield, but you were quick.

Later as you came into your own, Wasnt really anything I could do tactfully diferent. If you were prepared somewhat and had guards, I could try for a few spec moves, but by then I was hurting. Had to catch you without if I had any chance. The thing I didnt like about my past Tribunal was that you basically had to be somewhat prepared all the time. Especially if you were posted to a city. Non-stop people just running into town to attack made for a pretty hairy experience. I find it so much better to be able to initiate the combat.

Call resist and spellbane just dont seem to do it for me.

Go on a friggin cruise or something. You need some time in the sun.

40767, RE: That's it.
You told me that guard thing after the fight and I swear I was laughing for awhile. Bloodthirst did you in on that one, running into my guard and going crazy on him, thinking you were whipping the hell out of me =P Good stuff. You did almost get me in the battlefields once, you were like two rooms away when I saw you on where, flee and recall, no thank you. You're spot on for the trib thing though, had to just sit there and wait for someone to make their move. I still don't think people with a metric #### ton of warrants should be so welcome in the cities, but ah well.

And I don't like the light. I live in a desert and only leave my house at night ;}
40768, I kinda liked you.
Posted by Eyzy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That kill you got on me after I put myself to sleep in Galadon was pretty smoove, I had just died and was seeking to avenge myself recklessly :p Oh well, fun fights and I'm glad to have contributed a little to both your rise and fall :p

>> I would have laughed all the times I pulled you down a road a few steps because of your triggers if it wasn't so damn sad.

The nice things being said, you're full of ####. I thought your comment about me repeatedly following you down roads sounded somewhat unrealistic, so I grepped them all for 'Zimel leaves', and guess what came up?

I followed you a few steps southwards on the battlements once, before I cranialed you.

I also followed in your footsteps one step on high road once, and that's it. Period.

>> Still, I got tweny charges from you so there was an upside.

You obviously have a decent grasp on how to play the game, perhaps you should spend your time off learning to get a point across without
a) grossly exaggregating
b) coming off as a complete jackass (though I might be second-guessing myself by assuming you don't just do it for the hell of it)

Later.
40769, RE: I kinda liked you.
That time you put yourself to sleep? Right before that you left west, I followed and went east, you followed and went west again, twice if I recall. The time you were trying to retrieve after I killed you, east and west along the trade road a couple times. And I know there was once when you were out of range, just can't remember where it was, Galadon trade road again maybe. Now I could be mistaken and you were just confused on which way you wanted to go or to lose me with some kind of bob and weave tactic, possible. By all the times I didn't mean to imply dozens, but enough for me to know they were triggers. And that doesn't include your flee triggers. I just don't like people who let their computers play for them, kind of loses the point of playing. Just my own opinion, obviously it isn't yours. And if you mean I am grossly exaggerating how many charges I got off you, no, I did get twenty. Notice I said charges, not that I killed you twenty times.
40773, Here's the log of the whole thing...
Posted by Eyzy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
<650hp 419m 727mv> > w
Trade Road

(Glowing) A silvery ring glints at you.
(Glowing) A brass lantern with a hood to keep the wind out lies here.
A blue vest lies here, marked by a white circle.
A plain steel sword lies here.

<650hp 419m 724mv> > scan west
You scan west.
***** Range 1 *****
A special guard from Galadon is here, enforcing the Law.
Zimel is here.

<650hp 419m 724mv> >
Zimel has arrived.
The special guard has arrived.
The special guard has arrived.

<650hp 419m 724mv> > af
You are affected by:
Skill: 'enrage' modifies damage roll by 5 for 10 hours.
Skill: 'enrage' modifies hit roll by 5 for 10 hours.
Skill: 'detect invis' for 5 hours.
Skill: 'ignite' modifies mana regeneration by 50 for 1 hours.
Skill: 'ignite' modifies morale by 8 for 1 hours.
Power: 'unbound spirit' modifies wisdom by 2 for -1 hours.
Power: 'unbound spirit' modifies morale by 10 for -1 hours.

<650hp 419m 724mv> > w
whe pk
Market Square

<650hp 419m 721mv> > People near you:
(PK) Zimel Trade Road
(PK) Eyzy Market Square
(PK) Waldali Thieves' Bar

<650hp 419m 721mv> > e
Trade Road

Zimel is here.

<650hp 419m 718mv> > l zi
w

Zimel leaves west.
The special guard leaves west.
The special guard leaves west.
You do not see that here.

<650hp 419m 718mv> > Market Square

Zimel is here.

<650hp 419m 715mv> > l zi

Zimel looks at you.

<650hp 419m 715mv> > e
Just shy of nine feet high the giant before you makes up for his lack of
height with sheer bulk. Ebon skinned muscles strain at the dark armor and
worn leather trying to constrain them, veins and tendons bulging like so
many cords. Coarse hair cascades over his shoulders and face like a waterfall
of flickering flames, framing the crimson eyes that glare out from beneath
his thick brow. His massive hands hover near the worn hafts of his weapons
as if he constantly expects to be attacked and prepares himself.
Zimel, a male fire giant, is in perfect health.

Zimel is using:
<worn on finger> a ring of stamina
<worn on finger> the Seantryn Royal Signet Ring
<worn around neck> (Glowing) a black hammer pendant
<worn around neck> an ivory amulet shaped like a troll
<worn on body> the hide of the Ancient Green Dragon
<worn on head> the Seantryn Battle Helm
<worn on legs> some spider-skin leggings
<worn on feet> midnight dragon boots
<worn on hands> gauntlets of ogre power
<worn on arms> a phylactery of potence
<worn about body> (Glowing) the Cloak of the Deep
<worn about waist> a girdle of giant strength
<worn around wrist> the Bracelet of Charms
<worn around wrist> the Bracelet of Longevity
<wielded> Jumnarl's double-bladed battle axe
<dual wield> a notched axe with a wicked blade

<650hp 419m 715mv> > Trade Road

<650hp 419m 712mv> > whe pk
People near you:
(PK) Zimel Market Square
(PK) Eyzy Trade Road
(PK) Waldali The Hidden Room

People near you:
(PK) Zimel Market Square
(PK) Eyzy Trade Road

People near you:
(PK) Zimel Market Square
(PK) Eyzy Trade Road

People near you:
(PK) Zimel Market Square
(PK) Eyzy Trade Road

<650hp 419m 712mv> > eat rug
You eat rug.
Your head swims as your heart starts racing madly!
Everything goes black, and you pass out.

<650hp 419m 0mv> > who pk
af
<37 Fire A-P> (PK) Zimel the LightSlayer, Magistrate of Galadon
<37 Arial Thi> (PK) Aorsax the Master of the Night
*40 H-Drw War* (PK) Eyzy the Master of Weapons, Venom of the Ancients
<34 Svirf Thi> (PK) Waldali the Kingpin
<33 Gnome Con> (PK) Trefiso the Communer of the Dead
<37 Elf Tra> (PK) Irdialin the Wizard of Transmutation

Players found: 6

<650hp 419m 0mv> > You are affected by:
Skill: 'sleep' for 6 hours.

<650hp 419m 0mv> > af
You are affected by:

<650hp 419m 0mv> > gr
Eyzy's group:
<40 War> Eyzy 100% hp 100% mana 0% mv 301206 xp

<650hp 419m 0mv> > af
You are affected by:

<43 H-Elf Ran> (PK) Azerix the Ranger Prince

Players found: 7

<650hp 419m 0mv> >

<650hp 419m 0mv> >

<650hp 419m 0mv> >

<650hp 419m 0mv> >

<650hp 419m 0mv> >

<650hp 419m 83mv> >

<650hp 419m 83mv> >

<650hp 419m 83mv> >

<650hp 419m 83mv> >
<650hp 419m 83mv> >
You are ready to set another city ablaze.

<650hp 419m 166mv> >
You can't see anything, you're sleeping!

<650hp 419m 166mv> >
You are thirsty.

<650hp 419m 249mv> >
You feel the currents drag you along.

<650hp 419m 247mv> >

<650hp 419m 245mv> > st
You can't wake up!

<650hp 419m 245mv> > af
You are affected by:
Skill: 'enrage' modifies damage roll by 5 for 7 hours.
Skill: 'enrage' modifies hit roll by 5 for 7 hours.
Skill: 'sleep' for 3 hours.
Skill: 'detect invis' for 2 hours.

<650hp 419m 245mv> > i
You are carrying:
a twin-edge battle axe called 'Arctic Fury'
(Glowing) a feather of levitation
a pouch filled with dust
some crimson steelroot
a wyvern scale shirt
a massive truncheon
an elegant silver rapier
a silver shield with a red dragon crest
a cowhide knapsack
a practice flail

<650hp 419m 245mv> > call windwalk
In your dreams, or what?

<650hp 419m 245mv> >

<650hp 419m 245mv> >

<650hp 419m 245mv> >

<650hp 419m 245mv> >

<650hp 419m 245mv> >

<650hp 419m 245mv> > who pk

<650hp 419m 245mv> > whe
In your dreams, or what?

<650hp 419m 245mv> > gr
Eyzy's group:
<40 War> Eyzy 100% hp 100% mana 33% mv 301206 xp

<650hp 419m 245mv> > af
You are affected by:

<650hp 419m 245mv> >

<650hp 419m 245mv> > af
who pk
You are affected by:

<650hp 419m 245mv> > <37 Fire A-P> (PK) Zimel the LightSlayer, Magistrate of Galadon

<650hp 419m 245mv> > whe
In your dreams, or what?

<650hp 419m 245mv> > who
<51 Elf Bar> Seltun the Maran, Elven Songsmith of the Brigade
<16 Felar War> Jasari the Guardsman
< 7 Human Asn> Graic the 2nd Brown
<48 Arial War> Lisl the Student of the Macalla
< 7 Elf Thi> Haerzienna the Rascal
< 3 Elf Con> Rubicon the Spell Student
<16 Arial War> Ttendad the Guardsman
<23 Human Nec> Destalan the Creator of Disease
<14 D-Elf Inv> Meakanera the Magician
< 7 H-Drw War> Natier the Sentry
<51 Human Shf> Nalyo J'arcana the Grand Mistress of Changelings, Aspiring Artist
<51 Human Shf> Jemr the Spirit of the Shield, Cardinal of the Golden Sun
<19 Duerg War> Kuutik the Armsman
<50 Cloud War> Jekeswaee the Champion of Ancient Ways
<16 Human Ran> Nitlkin the Master Woodsman
<51 Cloud War> Goriik the Legend of the Battlefield
< 5 H-Elf War> Diopnaen the Cadet
< 1 H-Elf War> Eaglemax the Scrapper
<30 Elf Pal> Calae the Seeker of Retribution
<51 Storm War> Mummonme the Legend of the Battlefield
<11 Human Pal> Shabrohynn the Righteous
<12 Human A-P> Emco the Black Sword
<51 Fire War> Yagharek the Legend of the Battlefield, Emperor of Thera
<10 Human Nec> Howard the Scholar of Magic
<17 Dwarf War> Gronndin the Militiaman, Recruit of the Third Brigade
<22 Arial Inv> Peirkik the Student of Invocation
<30 Human Hea> Zarsomonc the Saint, Aspiring Artist
< 9 Human Con> Cykartus the Scribe of Magic
<17 Human Con> Krezbourne the Warlock
<16 H-Elf Con> Huyana the Wizard
< 9 H-Drw Asn> Kalus the 3rd Black
<26 Elf War> Deaelwyn the Vanguard
< 3 Arial Asn> Bzand the White Belt
<27 Storm Pal> Griffiths the Keeper of Hope
<13 Human War> Kehambus the Gladiator
<50 H-Drw Hea> Aumaenka Roa-Maella the Matriarch of Healing
<12 W-Elf Ran> Methius the Green Man
< 8 Arial Asn> Zjhani the 1st Brown
<23 W-Elf Bar> Dairen the Master Rhymer
<51 Storm War> Grorefang the Legend of the Battlefield
<25 Human Shf> Rahbett the Animorph
<25 Storm War> Jaraffazar the Tactician

Players found: 49

<650hp 419m 245mv> > nosu
You may now be summoned by anyone.

<650hp 419m 245mv> > nosu

<36mYou yell 'Help someone is attacking me!'[br/><37 Fire A-P> (PK) Zimel the LightSlayer

<650hp 419m 243mv> > who pk
<37 Fire A-P> (PK) Zimel the LightSlayer

<650hp 419m 326mv> >
<36mYou yell 'Help someone is attacking me!'[br/>You scream in agony as plague sores erupt from your skin.

<650hp 419m 326mv> > af
You are affected by:
Physical effect: 'plague' modifies strength by -5 for 37 hours.
Skill: 'enrage' modifies damage roll by 5 for 6 hours.
Skill: 'enrage' modifies hit roll by 5 for 6 hours.
Skill: 'sleep' for 2 hours.
Skill: 'detect invis' for 1 hours.

<650hp 419m 326mv> > eq
You are using:
<worn on finger> a pale white skull ring
<worn on finger> a pale white skull ring
<worn around neck> a brass-studded collar
<worn around neck> a brass-studded collar
<worn on body> a wyvern scale shirt
<worn on head> a steel open-faced helm
<worn on legs> some leggings from the snow worm
<worn on feet> a pair of steel chain boots
<worn on hands> some studded leather work gloves
<worn on arms> a pair of armguards from the snow worm
<worn about body> a cloak of wyvern leather
<worn about waist> an elaborate beaded onyx belt
<worn around wrist> a copper bracer
<wielded> (Humming) a blacksmith's forge hammer
<dual wield> the flaming scepter of Chaos

<650hp 419m 326mv> >
<36mYou yell 'Help someone is attacking me!'[br/>You scream in agony as plague sores erupt from your skin.

<650hp 419m 326mv> > rest
You can't wake up!

<650hp 419m 326mv> >

<650hp 419m 326mv> > rest
You can't wake up!

<650hp 419m 326mv> >

<650hp 419m 326mv> >

<650hp 419m 326mv> >

<650hp 419m 326mv> >

<650hp 419m 326mv> >

<650hp 419m 326mv> >

<650hp 419m 326mv> >

<650hp 419m 326mv> > gr
Eyzy's group:
<40 War> Eyzy 103% hp 102% mana 44% mv 301206 xp

<650hp 419m 326mv> >

** snip some spam and the opening cleave as well.. oops well it looked somethnig like this**

Someone's cleave *** DEVASTATES *** you!
Someone is in perfect health.
<488hp 344m 278mv> > flee
open e
open w
open s
open n
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You dodge someone's cleave.
Someone's crushing force <31mMASSACRES you![br/>You dodge someone's crushing force.
Someone's hammer pendant glows briefly.
Someone parries your punch.
Your punch <31mmauls someone.[br/>Someone has a few scratches.

<417hp 344m 278mv> > flee
You open the bedroom door.
Someone has a few scratches.

<417hp 344m 278mv> > You see no w here.

<417hp 344m 278mv> > You see no s here.

<417hp 344m 278mv> > flee
You see no n here.

<417hp 344m 278mv> > You can't see a thing!
You flee from combat!

<417hp 344m 277mv> > e
You aren't fighting anyone.

<417hp 344m 277mv> > e
n
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<417hp 344m 277mv> > Alas, you cannot go that way.

<417hp 344m 277mv> > Alas, you cannot go that way.

<417hp 344m 277mv> > n
Someone has arrived.

<417hp 344m 277mv> > w

<417hp 344m 277mv> > Someone sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Someone's bash <31mgrazes you.[br/><36mYou yell 'Help! Someone is bashing me!'[br/>Someone has a few scratches.

<412hp 344m 277mv> > s
flee

With a quick twist you move to the side of someone's crushing force.
Someone's hammer pendant glows briefly.

<412hp 344m 277mv> > No way! You are still fighting!

<412hp 344m 277mv> > No way! You are still fighting!

<412hp 344m 277mv> > You can't see a thing!
You flee from combat!

<412hp 344m 276mv> > open south
o
You see no south here.

<412hp 344m 276mv> > Order whom to do what?

<412hp 344m 276mv> > w
n

<412hp 344m 276mv> > e

<412hp 344m 276mv> > You can't see a thing!

<412hp 344m 275mv> > e

Circling around you someone launches itself at you from your blind side!
Someone's bash <31mmauls you.[br/><36mYou yell 'Help! Someone is bashing me!'[br/>Someone has a few scratches.

<388hp 344m 275mv> > e
flee

Someone's crushing force <31mMANGLES you![br/>You dodge someone's cleave.
Your punch <31mMUTILATES someone![br/>Someone has a few scratches.

<302hp 344m 275mv> >
You dodge someone's crushing force.
Your punch <31mEVISCERATES someone![br/>Someone parries your punch.

Autosaving.
You are thirsty.
You are dying of thirst!
You writhe in agony from the plague.
Your sickness <31mgrazes you.[br/>Your thirst <31mhits you.[br/>Someone has a few scratches.

<286hp 309m 245mv> >
Someone sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Someone's bash <31mscratches you.[br/>Someone has a few scratches.

<282hp 309m 245mv> >
Someone's cleave <31mMASSACRES you![br/>You dodge someone's crushing force.
Someone's cleave <31mDISMEMBERS you![br/>You sure are BLEEDING!
Your punch <31mMUTILATES someone![br/>Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

<<33;1m152hp 309m 245mv> [civilized 8 AM> >

Your punch <31mdecimates someone![br/>Someone turns your punch aside with a quick blow.
Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

<<33;1m152hp 309m 245mv> [civilized 8 AM> > No way! You are still fighting!

<<33;1m152hp 309m 245mv> [civilized 8 AM> > No way! You are still fighting!

<<33;1m152hp 309m 245mv> [civilized 8 AM> > flee
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

<<33;1m152hp 309m 245mv> [civilized 8 AM> > flee
Dropping as if in agony, someone springs into motion and collides with you!
Someone's bash <31mhits you.[br/>You sure are BLEEDING!

<<33;1m140hp 309m 245mv> [civilized 8 AM> >
Someone's crushing force <31mMANGLES you![br/>You sure are BLEEDING!
Your punch <31mMUTILATES someone![br/>Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

<<31m55hp 309m 245mv> [civilized 8 AM> > open e
open w
open s
open n

Someone knocks your punch harmlessly to the side.

<<31m55hp 309m 245mv> [civilized 8 AM> > You can't see a thing!
You flee from combat!

<<31m55hp 309m 244mv> [civilized 8 AM> > You aren't fighting anyone.

<<31m55hp 309m 244mv> [civilized 8 AM> > e
The bedroom door is already opened.

<<31m55hp 309m 244mv> [civilized 8 AM> > n
You see no w here.

<<31m55hp 309m 244mv> [civilized 8 AM> > You see no s here.

<<31m55hp 309m 244mv> [civilized 8 AM> > Someone has arrived.
You see no n here.

<<31m55hp 309m 244mv> [civilized 8 AM> > w
w
n
You can't see a thing!

<<31m55hp 309m 243mv> [civilized 8 AM> > Alas, you cannot go that way.

<<31m55hp 309m 243mv> [civilized 8 AM> > e
You can't see a thing!

<<31m55hp 309m 242mv> [civilized 8 AM> > n

<<31m55hp 309m 242mv> [civilized 8 AM> > n

<<31m55hp 309m 242mv> [civilized 8 AM> > You can't see a thing!

<<31m55hp 309m 241mv> [civilized 8 AM> > w
Someone has arrived.

<<31m55hp 309m 241mv> [civilized 8 AM> > Alas, you cannot go that way.

<<31m55hp 309m 241mv> [civilized 8 AM> > n
Someone sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Someone's bash <31mhits you.[br/>You sure are BLEEDING!
<36mYou yell 'Help! Someone is bashing me!'[br/>Someone has some small but disgusting cuts.

<<31m43hp 309m 241mv> [civilized 8 AM> > n

Someone's cleave <31mMASSACRES you![br/>You have been KILLED!!

You have died, but the Carrion Fields are not finished with you yet!
Your soul is returned to the realms in the form of a ghost.
You will return to your corporeal state in a short while.
Be careful, for even a ghost should fear some dangers!

<<31m1hp 1m 241mv> [wilderness 8 AM> > flee
Better stand up first.

I guess, maybe the fact that I *sometimes* use triggers for pking makes certain people believe that every time I move is due to a trigger.

Oh, and if this is any consolidation to you, when I do use triggers, I'm generally more active typing-wise than when I do not...

On a side note, I hope you meant 20 charges total for both kills... Otherwise I'm gonna start selling eyzy kills to the highest bidder, and then you can call me a whore for real ;)

On another side note... You were pretty close to another batch

<<31m113hp 471m 729mv> [civilized 8 AM> >
Your poisonous bite <31mMASSACRES someone![br/>Your wrath <31mMANGLES someone![br/>Your poisonous bite <31mDISMEMBERS someone![br/>Your poisonous bite <31mMASSACRES someone![br/>You stop someone's slash with a solid blow.
You dodge someone's flaming bite.
Someone's frigid chop <31m*** DEMOLISHES *** you![br/>You sure are BLEEDING!
You can't see a thing!
You flee from combat!

<1hp 471m 726mv> > You aren't fighting anyone.
Someone has arrived.

<1mhp 471m 726mv> > Your pulse races as you are consumed by rage!

<83hp 441m 676mv> >
Someone snaps its fingers.

<83hp 441m 676mv> >
You rub the dirt out of your eyes.
You shiver and suffer.
Your poison <31mscratches you.[br/>You sure are BLEEDING!
Zimel's hunger <31mhits him.[br/>
<83hp 461m 729mv> > snick
You snicker softly.
40774, RE: Here's the log of the whole thing...
Yes, 10 charges per kill. I knew you were a tit hair from death when you fled the captain too, hence the snap =P

I think sometimes is a minimalization, but I admit the possibility I'm wrong. And no, it isn't any consilation, I just think turning the game into who can make a better program really dillutes it.

And no offense, logs don't do anything for me, can easily be editted to prove someone's point. Not saying you did, I seem to remember more moving but maybe not, it's not exactly photographic.
40782, Kyn
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dio's has logs of his triggers.

I experienced the same thing.

Others have voiced complaints as well.

I just powered past him and ignored him when he was in my range because of them.
40817, RE: Kyn
Posted by Evil Genius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Dio's has logs of his triggers.
>
>I experienced the same thing.
>
>Others have voiced complaints as well.
>
>I just powered past him and ignored him when he was in my
>range because of them.

We'll ignore all the people who for years have abused sleep triggers and used zmud automapper, but a guy uses some triggers on a warrior and now we're all up in arms about it, hilarious.
40781, Heheh. Ow :( nt
Posted by Dahoro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
40783, Goodbye!
Posted by Frearrir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Died to you a few times when I got careless or overly ram-happy. I didn't even realise that Koai jumped on me in that last fight of ours where I died, just before(or some time before) the small ceremony where we sacced your unholy. Also, I didn't realise that my allies were gone at the point I attacked you, so ram at that point wasn't a good idea.

You are simply a bored veteran who's tired of the game already. Quit CF and do what you enjoy to do. It's your time to go. Stay away from the fields for at least a month and have fun!
40786, RE: Goodbye!
Agreed on all points. By the way, mongoose is just a poor option against anyone who has area damage, try to outdamage if you can, maybe start out with a beast call so it takes hits for a little while while you beat on the person.
40787, RE: Goodbye!
Posted by Frearrir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Agreed on all points. By the way, mongoose is just a poor
>option against anyone who has area damage, try to outdamage if
>you can, maybe start out with a beast call so it takes hits
>for a little while while you beat on the person.

The tactic you suggested would have been good, but not every Outlander has beastcall. In this case, beastcall wasn't an option.
40788, RE: Goodbye!
Ah, didn't know that having never played an outlander. In that case get yourself a healer bitch or some wands =P
40794, Koai
Posted by Stunna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yea, Koai always jumps in on fights already in progress. I don't know the exact circumstance here - but I can't believe that guy is still a villager. Not to mention that he'll blackjack and steal from anyone he can.
40791, RE: That's it.
Posted by Arminas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have got to say that since Dazan I have yet to have run across a bigger pain in the *** than you. Most deaths I have bought lately have been out of sheer indiference. Not that I don't enjoy my fights with the empire, but unlike you they are extremely predictable. I got you close a couple of times, but I never could get you to sit still long enough to finish. I looked forward with dread/excitement to each time we crossed paths. In the last talk we had I wasn't trying to suggest that you were a one tactic wonder, but there was much more you could have done seeing as worldbind only worked twice on me. That axe was unbearable enough to take your chances with a head on fight, plus I honestly think your maeladictions would have had more of an effect in draining me. Regardless, you were one hell of a foe and I'll miss our posturing and outright beatings. Luck on the next and thank you for all the adrenaline rushes.

Arminas
40810, RE: That's it.
I know you weren't trying to call me a one trick pony. Problem with any other tactic is unless you're worldbound you can cure anything and you were smart enough to be flying behind a shield most times. And I think it was four times actually. Twice when you gated to me in Mortorn, once when I retrieved and turned it into a raid, and once at the spire. Might have been someone else at the spire. But anyways, I did like the fights they were just kind of pointless like I said =P
40793, Poop!
Posted by Dargmart on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From an IC standpoint I understood your war with battle as an AP not giving a #### about his cabalmates, and just wanting to have an excuse to kill villagers with guards and feed your axe. I wouldn't expect an AP to give two craps that those under his command are dying scores of deaths.

From an OOC standpoint I felt like you did something to build your axe that cost a whole bunch of newbies a whole let of deaths and gear. You were pretty much the only person in Tribunal that could fight, and you picked possibly the hardest fight you could (other than the massive outlander cabal, which your already at war with) and then deleted. Now your cabal has to clean up the mess you made. Because of this I will have to put you down amongst the All Time Worst Cabal Leaders Ever.

Other than that, I didn't see much of this character. I'm sure your RP was solid, since your characters always have solid RP. Nothing personal against you, buddy, but this one was a little... youch.
40795, But, to be fair:
It's not like Battle didn't raid Tribunal five times the week before he did that that I personally saw, and probably a whole lot more that I didn't.

I didn't see the Scales downed any of those times, but ask yourself: If you were playing any other cabal, and another cabal was constantly coming with a dozen people, ganging down everyone in sight and killing your inner/outer cabal guardians, would you take it, even if they weren't keeping your item? I wouldn't.
40798, RE: But, to be fair:
I think a rager should be able to whack down a cabal outer to get at someone hiding inside. However if they were coming with multiple people, that sounds pretty unragerly to me. If its a raid, its allowed, but if your not downing the scales its not a raid. I'm surprised no one from battle got a stern talking to for this - or maybe they did.

To me not downing the scales says battle just wanted the target AP, not the entire cabal. Now if I were in Zimel's shoes, would I have declared war? You bet - I didn't realize that Battle had been raiding. However, I still think its poor form to get your cabal involved in a new war and then delete. Especially when doing so leaves a bunch of ill-prepared newer people standing around hoping that that Rager in their PK range doesn't come for them.
40803, RE: But, to be fair:
>If its a
>raid, its allowed, but if your not downing the scales its not
>a raid. I'm surprised no one from battle got a stern talking
>to for this - or maybe they did.

I'm just saying... if I were, let's say, Outlander, and I repeatedly killed the Destructor and killed or tried to kill all the Battle, dwarf or not, inside but let the head crumble instead of downing it... do you think Battle would declare war on Outlander? Hell yes they would. It wouldn't even take multiple times.

Would you let that go even as leader of, say, Fortress? I wouldn't. Piles of wanted Battle raiding Tribunal is something of an institution, but it's hard to say Tribunal picked that fight from anything resembling an objective viewpoint.
40813, RE: But, to be fair:
Except a few of the times they stayed and killed the executioner after I was already long gone. I didn't start the war, ragers did, I just made it two-sided instead of just letting battle come in and treat us like their bitches. Was I thinking of my axe on this one? No. I was fighting the same wanted ragers after I raided the village as before, so it was the same to me. And I do hate to leave the cabal in a lurch, but not more than I would hate to keep playing right now. And you know what, I'm selfish enough to think of myself first on this one. As for all those poor newbies... if you feel so bad for them maybe you should stop multi-killing them. I've seen you guys kill someone and then hit them again as soon as they unghost. Sure, they have all their gear still and they're an enemy and so on, but wtf, you know you'll kill them everytime, go find someone else to kill and give them a break for an hour or something.
40814, I refer you both to my quote:
"Now if I were in Zimel's shoes, would I have declared war? You bet - I didn't realize that Battle had been raiding."

40799, RE: That's it.
Posted by Gerylanst on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bummer that you deleted man, I was having fun with our whole war thing. As to why it started, I don't blame you. But as for ragers getting bored, you got another thing coming. I'll elaborate more in my goodbyes when I finnally kick the bucket, but it isn't out of boredom. Anyhow, good char, good fights, and good luck on your next.

Gery
40812, RE: That's it.
They were pretty good. Always iffy fighting a bard with a fire giant a-p, giant tends to lose if he can't lag the bard out. The time you had me slept on the trade road I should have died, but you forgot symphonic echoes, not that I'll complain about that. If it isn't out of boredom, cool, just kind of the impression I get.
40800, Fun fight
Posted by Alven on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh, I guess it was a surprise for you :-) It could go either way, though. I've felt a bit uncomfortable fighting you without haste, but it turned out quite well for me. I'm kinda glad that I did not kill you. It would be a hard moral choice for me - to sacrifice your axe or not. I'm rather glad you relieved me of it :-) Well played, and good luck.
40811, RE: Fun fight
I don't think I have taken a beating like that against one person in I couldn't even say how long. It did get the blood flowing though, especially getting out of there with like 13 hp while you were sitting a disgusting cuts =P
40732, If only I'd held out for a Week longer.
Posted by Kyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked what I saw, but didn't dare interact more with you than I did.

I only had one problem ad that was that you wouldn't let me finish my explination when asked for it. Could have been in character, but if not, you might dwell on that.

What was the Deal with you PK'ing with your guard outside of the towns anyway? Was there truth to that?

Ah well be cool see you next go around.
40734, RE: If only I'd held out for a Week longer.
I'm the first person to say good and evil in the same cabal shouldn't have #### to do with each other except in raid situations, which as far as I can remember was what they all were. For your explanation, it was half and half. Half was just the brutish nature of my character, half was me getting irritated listening to excuses in some garble. I think I fought three people outside of town with my guards, yep. So I didn't have them long. Think it hurt the lower tribs more than it did me, ragers kept beating on them.
40745, That's just it.
I wasn't making excusess.

But the accent wore even on me.
40755, RE: That's just it.
Having snooped that entire thing that you guys are talking about, I will say that Zimel handled it flawlessly. If you weren't making excuses, your actions told a different story.
40758, RE: That's just it.
Maybe you weren't. I didn't really take you for a newbie, and if you aren't I can't even begin to guess how you would think manacling a shaman fighting me you can't PK rather than fighting the warrior bashing me who you can is the way to go. I really did get the feeling that those claims of you overlooking goodies attacking might have some merit to them. I could be way off, but with the way that one whole situation went it just made me entirely leery of you. If I had been Provost at that point you would have been uninducted right then. But that punishment you got was just mean, so I stuck with that =P
40759, My Pk stats speak for themselves.
I'm a terrible PK'er.

And as far as Lyriston goes, what ever, I might have misunderstood him, but I thought I was supposed to give an account of my actions from the time he sent me a tell, telling me I shoud leave the city and attack.

My bad though.
40760, RE: My Pk stats speak for themselves.
Don't sweat it. You made two mistakes and believe it or not, I was really pulling for you. You showed a lot of promise and I know for a fact exactly how hard it is to play a paladin in Tribunal. Keep plugging away, you have a lot of promise.
40730, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zimel the Unholy Bishop, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Winkly on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn, how could you? :)

Really, it's sad you're gone. But I liked our few negotiations.

good luck
40735, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zimel the Unholy Bishop, Provost Magistrate
I was really really leery of inducting anyone name "Winkly", but I figured by talking to you English wasn't your first language so any near reference to the member were unintentional. By the way, it was associations, talks, interactions and so on, not negotiations.
40737, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zimel the Unholy Bishop, Provost Magistrate
Aye, correct. Not my first language. And you know, game allow me to learn it :). But what are the associations with "winkly" do you have? I tried to check the dictionary and found only 'wrinkly'...
40747, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Zimel the Unholy Bishop, Provost Magistrate
Cool, get to corrupt a foreigner. Not Winkly, but "winky" is a slang term used by some people for the male member. Not a term I use, or can even remember someone using in the last twenty years, but there it is. Having to do with the winking one eye...
40751, Bah! nt
nt
40779, Come on now
Posted by Lisl on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fighting you always interesting, it started to get one sided after you after you axe got really nice. A shame I didn't grab it when you bled out in silverwood. torwards the end i did talk a whole lot #### because the only time you would grow some balls to fight me was with the scions usually Maztriel. All in all you were a solid char who i looked forward to fighting. I also deleted in rage after the whole posse death, that damned felar landed 17 cutoffs in a row.
40780, RE: Come on now
That is ####, plain and simple. I came after you alone plenty, but there was no point in fighting you. You got your dagger stuff off and if you're doing good you'd stick around/ If not you would run to bandage while I bled a bit and come back and go again. Which is fine, viable tactics. It was the stupid #### you would say about me fleeing and crap like that when I watched you run the time before. And no, you talked #### the entire time I knew you, which is why at one point I told you to not even bother talking to me because I wouldn't be responding, which I didn't. I don't need to have a pissing contest with anyone.