Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectInto the books of dead-deleted.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=40566
40566, Into the books of dead-deleted.
Posted by Ravnir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Work is stealing more and more time from me, so this was coming to an end.

Battle is the best cabal, unfortunately is is plagued with one or two returning assholes, but still it is way better than everything else on CF. Not to mention the luxury of never having to prep, being at times truly overpowered and easy regear. I have some really sick logs to prove this.

This was actually a second version of a prior rager i had..same race, same specs, same legacies..It worked the first time, so i did not change it for the second run. Hehe.

I achieved a few things with Ravnir, and feel that i do not completely suck with warriors anymore. Furthermore i had Dreaa gushing, got married, won the fighting part of the rites and met some cool people.

Goodbyes:
Gerylanst- You are one of the best cabal leaders i have seen. It was nice to just do "follow gery; go and get some coffee".
Rawnie- I remember Brindelbin, you and me were ranking. And you kept wiggling that fab ass when we were resting. I do sincerly hope you are played by a girl otherwise i have to curl up in the shower for a few hours :). Good luck with everything and thanks for everything.
Grim- I had decided prior to the rites that if i met you in the final i would let you win if it came to that. Liked your style, keep trucking.
Khazun- did not see you much at the end, but you were a funny cow to run around with :).
Brindelbrin-mad props.
Baltorn also get props.

I also will give props to the scion crew-Maz, Drathk, the healersluts, Gondrak. Thanks for the fights, etc.

I have probably forgotten many, but that is the price to pay for drinking heavily. Call out if you feel neglected.

"I do not fear the corpulent men. I fear the thin, hungry ones"

40602, Well this sucks!
Posted by Rawnie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yep! I remember that day too. It was fun and after that you would always ask me to wiggle it. I sort of became a thing. And once I logged on and Brindelbin said something of me sleeping in your hut the night before so I rode it out and played along. Good strong character and a big loss to the Village. Seems most are dropping like flies but I am sure their will be another to fill your shoes but not to the likes of Rawnie. Enjoyed all the travels, talks, etc. Wish you wouldn't have done this just yet, but you do what you must. Good luck on everything going on in life. And uhh... i'm not a girl, just tried playing one to see if I could actually play it out. So hit the cold shower CHIEF! You need it you nasty guy!;)
Later
40591, RE: Into the books of dead-deleted.
Posted by Gerylanst on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Son of a bitch, where are all my men going sheesh! Well played and you will be missed I can tell you that much. Good job in the rites, and I hope you have more fun with your next.

Gery

Oh yea, Farewell Mr. Bandit Queen
40625, RE: Into the books of dead-deleted.
Posted by Koai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I agree with this...
everyone is dropping.... dam it..
I have to get back swinging it seems...

and everyone keeps forgetting me..
maybe I need to stay out of the shadows abit
40569, Cool char.
Posted by Grorefang on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for the help and whatnot. You were a beast. I agree with your comments regarding village. Even though that was my first villager, I could also sense that I was with people who play the same char, diferent race, over and over. If I could place bets, I could probably win by naming who plays who. Heh. Anyhow, you were fun to have around.