Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Dyenanie the Changeling Adept
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=40534
40534, (DELETED) [HERALD] Dyenanie the Changeling Adept
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Aug 18 00:06:46 2005

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Dyenanie perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:42
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:88
40560, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Dyenanie the Changeling Adept
Posted by Dyenanie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A good way to get back into the game, from a semi-absence. Rp is alive and well, and I am glad to have experianced it. I deleted out of frustration, with the her role, and what she was suppose to be. Maybe next time around, I will get it right. Sessha, and the rest of the bunch of heralds, thanks, it was fun. Herald is not a newbie cabal, it actually has depth to it, if anyone wants to try. I will see you all in the fields. Oh...Imms...less imminteractions with this charecter, but, from what I got I was happy, Qal..awesome. Hoped you liked the staff. And Ordasen...a new found respect. Keep it up.
40548, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Dyenanie the Changeling Adept
Posted by Mylinos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey, who's going organize that auction now?

Seriously, I'm sorry we did not get to travel together more, the little interaction we had early on was fun. Hope to see in you in the fields again.
40544, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Dyenanie the Changeling Adept
Posted by Sessha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
????????????? What happened? Didn't expect to see this when I woke up! For the record, I thought you were a pretty cool addition to the Heralds. I liked your paintings and was waiting to see what other creative ideas you had. This is really a shame. I'll miss you.
40546, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Dyenanie the Changeling Adept
Posted by Irespal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, I didn't expect this either. I'll echo sessha too, the quiet honor type is something you don't see too often, especially in Herald. Its a bummer you're gone.
40550, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Dyenanie the Changeling Adept
Posted by Azerix on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's a shame to see you go. Even more shame we didn't get to travel together lately like we did in the early days. I really liked you though for the while i traveled with you and i hope you didn't delete due to some frustration with the charecter, because it was cool.
Good luck