Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Alverian the Wizard of Transmutation
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=40339
40339, (DELETED) [None] Alverian the Wizard of Transmutation
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Aug 9 14:51:49 2005

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Alverian perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:37
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:33
40345, Damn...very sad to see this, I had plans brewing for you.... - nt-
Posted by Maztriel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
40363, Sorry! Plus some brief goodbyes...
Posted by Alverian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Maz, you were great. Our interactions were some of the highlights of this char. Unfortunately, when you had me fight the thief, I had this long drawn out battle in which I was just plain bored and only wanted to win so I could quit out. I loved the character concept, but I just wasn't having fun. I'm not sure if CF has changed or if I've changed (possibly both), but whichever, it doesn't work out for me. Thanks, though. You played along with my idea and really treated it as a character would...as opposed to some who would just say 'Yeah yeah, ventriloquate, great'.

Special thanks to Andiwyn and Rhaebryn, good times.

Imperials: Yes, I always planned on joining scion. Nyah.
40366, Sigh.
Posted by Rhaebryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm sure you realize the pain someone feels when they lose a competant Tranny. We were just getting to the point in our guilds where we were going to start getting scary if we worked together.

I can not say that I also was not looking forward to you joining scion and the following battles between us, like I knew were coming.

But, if you aren't having fun, the only thing to do is delete, you did the right thing.
40371, He he, the gem made you look crazed
Posted by Andiwyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Everything else was just fun. Glad you enjoyed it.

Beginning to wish I could be as crazed... mmmm.