Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Anusolax the Knight of the Apocalypse
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=40263
40263, (DELETED) [None] Anusolax the Knight of the Apocalypse
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Aug 4 19:38:44 2005

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Anusolax perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:71
40268, Experiment Ended
Posted by Anusolax on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wanted to try my hand with a Fire AP, and sort of test the waters. I learned a lot, and definatly think that my next go-round on a fire AP will be very potent. I definatly see the strengths of all the APs better now, and I have to say that duergar would be a fun choice too - because a lot of the charges out there are hidden. All in all this was really just a pilot character that I pushed the limits of good sense on just to see what the results were. I'm more scared of fire APs now than I ever have been. :)

About my name...
I wanted to pick a mean sounding unholy terror kinda name, and I liked the name "Anubris" who was a past AP that I'd seen. I also liked "Solasarath," and I combined the two into Anusola and added the X because it sounds sort of extreme sporty (ala vin diesel.)I said it a couple times to myself Ah-new-SO-lax, and really thought it had a nice ring. It wasn't until I was about level 20 (which is a fair ways into a fire AP) that someone called me "Anus" and it hit me what I'd done.

My link sucked, and I died a lot of mob-deaths and a few PK deaths to it. I also lost a lot of groups that were a challenge to get as a result. All in all my con ended up being way lower than I was willing to tolerate on a 36th level care, and with my RP sort of thrown out the window and my name posted up all over the place I just said "screw it" and deleted.

Aumenenka (sp) and Wondibatti were the only two mortals that really impressed me with this character. Oh, and Gortol. (That'll learn me to talk so much junk while I should be walking away!)
40297, Re: Experiment Ended
Posted by Aumaenka on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey I really liked your character. There are some characters that allow your own character's rp to be shown nicely and yours was it for mine. Was fun running around and rping with you for sure. I didn't realise the thing about your name either until that ranking session with the conjie :) Luck with your next!