Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [BATTLE] Kierra the Vanquisher of Adversaries
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=40086
40086, (AUTO) [BATTLE] Kierra the Vanquisher of Adversaries
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jul 29 03:44:22 2005

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Kierra perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:41
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:96
40168, Situation: Response to Livion and Others
Posted by Kierra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heres the situation :)

I have two other characters that are both cabaled and who require a lot of gameplay and focus. In truth, ones of these two I will be still needing to play more to keep up acceptable playing times and beg on the cabals immortals patience. I love both these characters so much that there just wasn't room for a third, "Kierra". I knew this was coming, autodelete, and let the last few days finish out. To the battle immortals, I appologize on letting this one take so long to delete, the first few weeks were I AM GOING to find more time to play. Then it became apparent that the other two characters were too high in my enjoyment totem pole :)

Yes I am Amora. Nothing deathful about this character though. Warriors are like this for me....I love them, but just am not that great at playing them :) Nothing like Livion. I always come back to warriors thinking, wouldn't this legacy and that legacy be cool!

I really wanted Kierra to be polarms, driving legacy for mages, and incarnadine wave for the supposed half-rounds of lag with polearms which could be true or misinformation. Berserker was to fight alone and for the automatic powers since my legacies were manual commands. Oddly, I never got there. I came under a lot of doubt when I NEVER..almost...had mages to fight. It was all warriors and the like. It might have been better at hero, but I just thought it strange I wanted to pick things to kill mages and all the people attacking me were non-mages.

I really really really enjoyed writing this characters backstory in role :) Story wise, I really thought it was unique and fun for a Battlerager. I really wanted to enter it in the role contest, but didn't deliberately for one reason.

It didn't seem right or honorable to log on to a character I wasn't able to find time to play, to submit to a contest when there were others who were deserving with active characters :)

Its good to to back after all these years away.

Let me tell you with my other characters, I'm doing better, but I'm way back on the learning curve, so many things to learn over again, especially in navagation :) All I can do is give you assurances I'm still playing with many of you with my two other cabaled characters, I just can't go into more specifics as that :) Its great to be back and I'll be sticking it out and trying to learn everything again.
40099, RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Kierra the Vanquisher of Adversarie...
Posted by Livion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow, incredible rp, you impressed me from the start. It's really too bad you stopped playing Kierra. I missed ya!
40097, RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Kierra the Vanquisher of Adversaries
Posted by Rastorenn Maja on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Were you Amora? I got the impression you were, curious if I was right.