Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) <WARLOCK> Davast the Hero of Alteration
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=4006
4006, (DEL) Davast the Hero of Alteration
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Nov 26 14:20:45 2001

5 o''clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Winter Wolf on the Theran calendar Davast perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:WARLOCK, the Warlocks of the Golden Grimoire
Hours:189
PK Ratio:2% (closer to 100% is better)

4007, RE: (DEL) Davast the Hero of Alteration
Posted by Davast (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well my first hero.
Shameful pk ratio, but then again I think my forms(Cobra and Osprey) weren't the best for it, at least not that combination of them. Lost my interent account coupla months ago and came back to a cabal where I knew noone, After that just kinda got a death wish (not to mention that most times I was totaly outclassed.

To all the people I originally travelled with ( back when it was warlock, maran and servant together) thanks, I learned alot.

My one goal was to oneday take down Jubornl, but I don't think that was gonna happen.

4009, RE: (DEL) Davast the Hero of Alteration
Posted by Jubornl (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nope. In a way I felt bad about killing you because you were obviously a newbie, but I didn't have much of a choice most of the time. Personally I think osprey/cobra would be a decent combo, especially for a warlock. Good luck with the next character.
4008, RE: (DEL) Davast the Hero of Alteration
Posted by Karithia (Guest) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man, never thought I would end up out living any of my apprentices. Well Davast, I hope you enjoyed your character during its time. You will be missed my first apprentice. Good luck on your next character.

Karithia El'feanor