Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Hyolinar the Student of the Macalla
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=40034
40034, (DELETED) [SCION] Hyolinar the Student of the Macalla
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jul 26 17:40:34 2005

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Hyolinar perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:91
40055, Enemies
Posted by Alynana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, only two of you that really come up to making me think of you worth anything.

Qulenit: Damn man, 550hp disrupt organs, even when you took soul of the mountain first sucks alot. You are one sick muter, but I got you that once, I have to be proud of that. I have the log of that too, I may just have to post it sometime.

Alyre: You couldn't beat me in a one on one fight, even with pets, and I just couldn't seem to land a kill on you either. You and Qulenit both felt my "#### you my biggest enemies, you get nothing back" but hey, I'm an evil guy, I can't help it sometimes. I thought you were pretty good though, eventhough we had all the fights all those times. Don't get overly cocky, you'll get yourself killed that way and it would be good to see you continue with what you started.
40036, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Hyolinar the Student of the Macalla
Posted by Hyolinar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, what can I say, I just got bored of the character. I finally decided not to hold a place for others with more time or inclination to play their characters in Scion. Sorry Maz, Rekraa, others, etc. Glad to have enjoyed being around you. Yagig, Raheena, it seemed to end up being my personal thing to try to piss you two off. I guess I worked it well, because it seemed like I pissed you off pretty well. Well.. until lates.
40040, Bah...
Posted by Yagig on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a bad feeling when you logged out that night you were deleting. As a big evil guy I have picked a few things that hit me wrong and bring out my mean side more than others. I am sorry you ran into one of those situations. I was kicking myself after thinking I might have left a sour enough taste to drive you away but roelplay really forced my hand. I was pleased to have you about and thought you were solidly roleplayed. Sorry once again as a player to put a downer on your char. Hope to see you in the fields again soon.
40043, RE: Bah...
Posted by Hyolinar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey, no problem man. I was bored before the incident between you and I, which had more noble intentions than anything else, truthfully. But... ah well, such is life. Guy tried to pincer me, and I hit six hits on him the next round, or so. He just got himself chewed up. But yeah, I was bored way before the thing with you and it's not really a problem. I liked Yagig, he seemed to be very very well roleplayed and very powerful. Drop me a line sometime: xancaronis@yahoo.com. Enjoy the rest of your life with Yagig, hope to see you again in the fields somewhere.
40042, Hey if you're bored, you're bored.
Posted by Maztriel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Thanks a lot for not dragging this out. At the moment each and every spot in Scion is highly coveted and your deleting will make some lucky applicant down the line very happy. Most scion warriors have it pretty rough, but nevertheless we had some good times. I hope you come back to the fields soon.

Maz
40045, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Hyolinar the Student of the Macalla
Posted by Gondrak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From what I saw, you were a great fighter. Role also seemed solid. That one thing between us had me ready to try and murder you, but I couldn't do it until we weren't in any sort of raid situation...which we always seemed to be when we both were around.

Good job otherwise, come one back
40048, Sorry to see you go.
Posted by Nalyo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some decent times running - though mostly just while ranking. Saw you log in and out yesterday (btw, you were the only one in scion who logged on in the nearly 5 hours i was on... except Yagig late), and hoped it wasn't just to delete.

I guess you weren't having fun - I'm sorry i couldn't help in that aspect.
40063, Feathered Drow....
Posted by Rekraa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed our travels and talks, good luck on the next buddy.

-Rekraa