Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Leeyantra Par'lashiva the Self-Sacrificing Guardian of the Innocent, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=40002
40002, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Leeyantra Par'lashiva the Self-Sacrificing Guardian of the Innocent, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jul 26 04:27:18 2005

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Leeyantra perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:250
40052, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Leeyantra Par'lashiva the Self...
Posted by Cyth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed you around the Fortress, you were what I thought an Acolyte should be like. I was glad that you got promoted when you did. Good luck with your next.
40049, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Leeyantra Par'lashiva the Self-Sacrificing Guardian of the Innocent, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Saqzawaz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You certainly were paranoid enough, I'll say that about you. Guess it sprung from not having templar's vigilance, so I can sympathize. If you felt like I was going after you specifically, you'd be right. Mostly becasue of what you wielded for so long. Still disappointed I could never pull that off. You represented my best chance of ever obtaining that item, and I missed it.
40051, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Leeyantra Par'lashiva the Self-Sacrificing Guardian of the Innocent, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Leeyantra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You're damn right that I was paranoid. Who wouldn't be after four failed attempts.
40113, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Leeyantra Par'lashiva the Self...
Posted by Dulmisa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
well atleast you knew she wielded that sword, I on the other hand threw myself at her using a certain pendant on top of all other shiznit! took hearty damage even though i had shield/stone/protection on top of that a certain age dead trannie kept me stunned during the whole fight despite me prepping against that, ooh man, if only I had used some common sense and wimpy!
40003, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Leeyantra Par'lashiva the Self-Sacrificing Guardian of the Innocent, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Well been busy with work and stuff, just couldn't get enough time to play
this character anymore. Real life versus CF, real life won. Thanks for the
fun folks.

IMMs:

Aarn : Thanks for the punishments. Tjay are just so well suited.

IMM : Thanks to whoever that decided to give Lee a lastname and title.

Eshval : Thanks for the little respect / honor you given Lee. Last thing I
would expect from an evil Imm.

Fortress :

Qulenit : Thanks, enjoyed alot of travel with you, probably the only other
person I can find in the Fort that knows more than myself.

Limnoreia : Sorry you had to see me leave, but I told myself 250 hours is
the limit. I feel bad when I see you die around me.

Dorn : Har, no more Lee-dragon slayer. As a player, I think you deserve
leadership a long time ago, but you got it in the end nevertheless.
Thanks and well done.

Isharanaye : We had mutual feelings.

Well too many folks to mention, but I'll keep it at here, if any were to
post, I'll reply.

Leeyantra = Lumiere
40004, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Leeyantra Par'lashiva the Self-Sacrificing Guardian of the Innocent, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Alven on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Liked you all the way around, especially the spirit and the willingness to defend. You were truly a 'priestly' paladin. Liked Lumiere as well, though couldn't do anything against her. Good luck with real life, and let the victory last at least three months, it will make the comeback to CF even more appealing :-)
40008, You bastard
Posted by Qulenit on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Going to just up and leave me like that huh? That sucks. A lot. Going to let "real life" get in the way. Come on, quit your job, dump the girlfriend, move in with your mom and come back. It's worth it, you'll get to be around me. Yay.
40038, RE: You bastard
Ya know, I so hated Qully with Lummie, 'cos he helped Jemr got away. Then I get to know Qully with Lee, I started hating him less. You did impress me with how much you know of that certain area where we went and kill big things. Thanks.
40010, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Leeyantra Par'lashiva the Self-Sacrificing Guardian of the Innocent, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Lacirama on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I knew that would happen soon...
Well, you were one of the reasons why I joined the Fortress. :)
Was fun with you, good luck with your next!
40037, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Leeyantra Par'lashiva the Self-Sacrificing Guardian of the Innocent, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
I always thought you're in the Fort way before me.
40059, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Leeyantra Par'lashiva the Self-Sacrificing Guardian of the Innocent, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Lacirama on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hmm... sure?
I thought you were already in before i had that talk with Gumbldink.
40041, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Leeyantra Par'lashiva the Self-Sacrificing Guardian of the Innocent, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Aarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A decent Acolyte for sure. I was impressed with a number of things I saw from you, including twice when I watched you physically sacrifice yourself so you could go save stuck lowbies. That's when I gave you the title too, so you're welcome for that.

Good luck with your next

Aarn
40050, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Leeyantra Par'lashiva the Self-Sacrificing Guardian of the Innocent, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Well, apparently ain't good enough. I was aiming for Cardinal, but when it was given to someone else, I pretty much lost interest in the character. Another thing that added on to losing interest would be not being able to get your tattoo which is something else I was aiming for too. Thanks for the title too, bet no much folks would suicide to go save lowbies huh.
40053, Well I did see this coming.
Posted by Dorn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As soon as someone mentions that they were going to delete but changed their mind, it's just a matter of time. You were one of those characters that learned alot from again. Just when I think I know a lot, you come along and turn the world upside down heh. I didn't know as many big things as you, but I hope the little tidbits I was able to throw in here and there were useful. You were definitely one of a small group that I knew I could always count on, no matter how bad the odds were. I didn't know you were Lumiere, but I had a feeling you were normally an evil character. Nothing in your rp, but certain information that you were privy to, made me think you might not normally be a fort person. Well, damn good job, and we'll try to suck up the slack from this loss.
40061, RE: Well I did see this coming.
Actually, I'm more of a goodie character, my playing style is too nice to be evil. I had like over 10 Forties and only 3(max) Scions?
40056, First my friend, then a enemy
Posted by Azakard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh, I loved running with Lumiere, and I loved fighting Leeyantra.
You did seem more of the warm fuzzy type, rejoin team evil anyway!