Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject[FORTRESS] [ACOLYTE] Ishranaye Ryshtan
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=39895
39895, [FORTRESS] [ACOLYTE] Ishranaye Ryshtan
Posted by Kristof on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ishranaye Ryshtan the Adherent of the Glade, Acolyte of the Golden Sun

Now that I'm back from holiday, I can't help but feel that the spark is gone. I've done what I wanted, and had a blast doing it, going on would be for the numbers, and that's not what I play for. Ish has been a lot of fun, more than I've had in a very very long time.

Why did I roll her? My interest in CF has been waning, for quite some time now, really. So I thought, let's face my demons head on and defeat them. That I've been able to do very well, I've defeated and humiliated them, so to speak. I do have new projects in mind for CF, so that's good.

Off to the hard part, the goodbyes:

Innis:
Wow, to me you seem all an active Imm should be. You're always around, always pushing us forward. Finding a balance between the Glade and the Fortress was hard, I was constantly thinking about it, but I don't think I found a real sollution to the enigma.

Xaerin, my ever dearest husband:
I so regretted not seeing you that much! Me being a man (yep!) playing a woman marrying a man, would ofcourse be strange in real life, but in a rp sense, it was just right. (for all I know you're a woman ;))

Sessha, my dearest friend:
Like I said once, I should have been a Herald, we would be so great together ;) Whenever the two of us came together, funny things started happening.

Leeyantra:
My dearest Fortress friend. We didn't always share the same viewpoints, but we were true friends.

Limnoreia: Much like Leeyantra, but I regretted no longer seeing you.

Qulenit:
I guess I was your cure against boredom? :D I was always sending you away on mission to get me equipment ;) A solid character, and you know the game very well, that much is obvious. Much luck with Squire life, I always figured you as a squire, honestly. You'll do great things.

Gumbldink:
Wow man, being so different is what brought us together. Opposites do attract ;) A great character, I missed having you around.

Everyone else of the Fortress:
I return to the north knowing the Fortress is in good hands, make me proud. I know you will.

Anyone else, pull me by the ears, and I'll respond.

Ciao,

Kristof

PS: I don't like to beg, but if anyone could get my PBF, I'd be ever so grateful! Please please? :D
39929, RE: [FORTRESS] [ACOLYTE] Ishranaye Ryshtan
Posted by Saqzawaz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I can't get past the dancing elf avatar image. It's frightening and mesmerizing, all at the same time.
39924, RE: [FORTRESS] [ACOLYTE] Ishranaye Ryshtan
Posted by Sessha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man.. EVERYONE is deleting, this sucks. You were a lot of fun. When I first met Ish, Cytherea had just ditched me for the high heavens, so it was like getting a whole new elf healer replacement to fill the gaps. I always had fun and enjoyed your 'sun' songs and nifty rp. Have fun with your next! I'm sure Sess will still be around to plug them full of booze.
39912, Goodbye
Posted by Lacirama on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sad to see a sister go...
I hope you have fun with your next. :)

PS: I try to reactivate my Paypal account to pay for you but it might as well take a while. ^^