Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThe Lady of the Chalice is no more.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=39886
39886, The Lady of the Chalice is no more.
Posted by Cytherea on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There is so many people to say bye to, I don't even know where to begin. With Cyth, I got to see many new faces as all my friends died or deleted. It was fun all around, from running around as a scribe, to being the Cardinal to becoming an Immortal. I will of course, keep the reasons of my sudden departure secret, so, don't ask me why! Anyways, here goes some, forgive me if I forgot some people, as I said, I knew way too many:

Fortress:

Solas, ah, my little elf paladin. Had fun trying to get you to lighten up on the mood, good to see towards the end of my mortal life, you smiled and joked around from time to time.

Amaranda, How many fun times did we have? I lost count..it was a blast being in Fort with you. You made it so much more fun.

Icthaen, You were so impressive from my little standpoint when you were around. At that time I was getting used to the healer class again, and I did happen to do a few stupid things from time to time, thanks for not bashing in my head :)

Azidreth, I was so impressed by you, from your dedicating, and your rp. When I saw your role in your PBF, it made me smile from ear to ear. We did have those deep talks from time to time, and I happened to say something wise in those talks sometimes, thanks for the fun

Jemr, Keep it up, I think you will do fine as the Cardinal.

Caek, Same goes for you, it was an honor to be there when you got promoted to Captain.

Dorn, Keep it up also, it was enjoyable to have you around.

Gumbldink, Awesome Dwarf, when I saw you about, it brought a smile to my face. You had one of those charecters that I wish I was half as good rp wise.

To the countless other Forties, was fun with what little interacting I could do over the cb. And for those I forgot, please respond, there are way too many of you.

Others: Trussar, Otzo, Kristin, and the rest of the charecters I knew when I first started, was fun interacting with all of you.

Imms:

Innis, This was one of my more memorable empowerment charecters in years, thanks for all the laughs, and the fun.

Shokai and Aarn, Good luck with the Fort, (like you two need it). Going to miss you two. <noogie>

Qal, Your so smooth, was great to get a chance to meet you.

Desmonn, ah, my little buddy. Going to miss hanging out, and passing the time with you, have fun with the imm thing.

Arvam, thanks for being so helpful with me during those first few weeks. It helped me along the rest of the way.

The rest of the Imms, was nice to meet you guys, and thanks for putting up with little ol me for the last few months.

And of course, goodbye Sessha. The meetings we had, the jiggers we drank, and the all out fun was great, that was one of the things I missed most imming, not being able to sit by my tree and gossip about stupid things with you. Oh well, see you in the fields somewhere.
39943, Blah...
Posted by Zoel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Another person who didnt make fun of the Bird-loving Bartender is gone, how disappointing. Surprisingly enough, there aren't too many people who don't make fun of me and my "Dreams" haha, oh well I am going to miss trying to talk to you and get you to help me with my "ideas"
39923, RE: The Lady of the Chalice is no more.
Posted by Arminas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hrmm..

Well I kept my promise, though you seemed to stop chattering with me, even if just to yell at me a bit. I was glad that I was the one to have that final drink with you before you burst into a million little motes of light and vanished skywards. Of course thats just my impression of it, I didn't see it. You were a constant source of good roleplay in game and not 'stiff' after you left your mortal life behind. Like to run into you again in one fashion or another in game. Until that day, take care and enjoy anything and everything you take on.
39915, *big frown*
Posted by GrumgarTrussar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
With both characters I truly think that interacting with you benefited by entire cf carreer. I learnt so much in many different ways from you, and also as Trussar and Grumgar I really believe that with you I had the most enjoying interactions I've ever experienced. From the whole history of Trussar and his tribe with you, and then just the drinking contests which I still stand by the defense of you cheated in the 2nd one. Remember we're still tied! And carrying you around drunk. It was how a dwarf showed his love! I really just want to thank you for the time you put into my characters enduring the interactions with me. I thank you again, and wish you much luck on future characters. Again Cyth, thank you.
39959, Me Chief
Posted by Cyth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was enjoyable from both aspects. Trussar will always be the first person Cyth connected with. And as for Grumgar, I didn't cheat, you lost, get over it. :)
39914, RE: The Lady of the Chalice is no more.
Posted by Caek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wonder if you are a woman in real life. You was so gentle and feminine, that it was really a great impression of such a goddess, kind and understanding and well... just the kind you was supposed to be. You've played quite a part in the Caek's life and it is pity you are gone. Though I somewhat understand you and can not call it shame. Good luck to you.
39931, I know it was supposed to be a nice post
Posted by Bobbyp on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But Caek, you just officially creeped me out. Just think in a little soft/breathy/creepy voice "so soft, so feminine". Things that make you go bleh! heh.
39958, RE: The Lady of the Chalice is no more.
Your not as creepy as the reply you got, it was touching. I am a woman in RL, and played CF for a long time. I tried to do the goddess thing, but that was never Cyth to begin with. Glad I made a small impact on your charecter, have fun with it.
39909, RE: The Lady of the Chalice is no more.
Posted by Qaledus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Qal, Your so smooth, was great to get a chance to meet you.

Well, I'm going to miss having another drunk around, but I'm never
further than Bizin and you know it. ;)

Qaledus
39908, RE: The Lady of the Chalice is no more.
Posted by Aarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What kind of crazyness is this?! Well, I know you'll do what's best. It was nice getting to know you up here, and hopefully you'll stay in touch. The Fort needs more of your help!

Keep on truckin! I know I wont miss you, because I know where to find you :P

Aarn
39907, RE: The Lady of the Chalice is no more.
Posted by Runaktla on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From my standpoint, you seemed like a very soft-spoken,
kind Acolyte, one of those sorts which would always be
cordial even with your enemies. It sorta played off
Runaktla's personality well, since he was generally
cordial too, even if it was really a medium for others
to insult with for him. Needless to say, I liked what
limited interactions we had.

- Runaktla
39905, Divine Divinity
Posted by yuveris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Found you a joy to talk to before you Immed. time constraints on me have led to much less of me. Good luck with what you do next. P.s. was the name intentional? didnt even clock it until it was pointed out to me and I checked my collection!
39906, RE: Divine Divinity
The name wasn't intentional, after I immed and the other board blew up about the name, I was embarrased. I got my last name removed, but was stuck with Cyth. Future advice, google your name before you create...
39903, RE: The Lady of the Chalice is no more.
Posted by Sessha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm really sad to see this, but I know where you're coming from. It's hard to leave behind the roleplay and spend your cf time 'working'. I'm glad you gave it a shot and I hope you had fun while it lasted. Thanks for keeping the relationship alive, even after you immorted, I had a blast.

Miss you!
39900, The curse of the acolytes strikes again.
Posted by Karel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You seemed interesting. Shame it goes to deletion, but imm life obviously isn't for everyone.
39898, Well...
Posted by Innis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can honestly say, I will miss you...lots.
39892, Shucks
Posted by Alyre on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a fun immortal to speak to and it seems I was only getting to know you.

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me at an early age and have interaction where you seemed or pretended to be interested :) Aarn and Shokai seem awesome from the bit of interaction I've had, but it was sure nice to have your visible heavenly presence around.

You seemed like an extremely friendly immortal. I never did find that bottle of arak, but it was really against Alyre's sphere to go hanging around taverns. Hopefully you'll get on without it :)