Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectTynuhs, the evil conjie experiment is gone
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=39845
39845, Tynuhs, the evil conjie experiment is gone
Posted by Wilhath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really, REALLY need to start thinking about WRITING MY ####ING DISSERTATION. I also need to move to Oklahoma next week and nothing is packed. I'll be without internet for the next few weeks so I didn't want to have Tynuhs distracting me and/or sitting idle.

I think evil conjies are in pretty decent shape right now. The devils providing barrier and aura is nice. I was in love with the Harmentia demon. The others I didn't use as much because they didn't seem to have the raw firepower of the Harmentia. The challegha did some nasty stuff, but I was afraid of it turning on me as I tended to just go balls out into groups or straight at warriors basically unprotected.

I think I died twice and was probably near 20 in pks.

Thanks to Rohanen for being my ranking partner more times than not. Thanks to Stratya for being my eyes in the sky.

Familiars are frustrating. On the one hand I liked having impcurse and a familiar that could speak. On the other hand I HATED, DESPISED, AND WANTED TO KILL the fact that I could only do directed "where." In an effort to bring the flying fams into balance with the other fams they nerfed the whole set. Please fix that.

It was also a bit frustrating seeing a faerie dragon tear #### up and the imp being essentially worthless as far as damage is concerned in fights. Poisoning is nice, but demons and devils do that already so it's somewhat redundant. Give the imp plant so it can give people poisoned food without them noticing.

I was going to try for Scion, but I just don't get the RP. As I've said before, who wants to rule a world of crap? I dunno.
39878, RE: Tynuhs, the evil conjie experiment is gone
Posted by Alynana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Drop me a line when you get this: xancaronis@yahoo.com. Tell me where you're going to be moving to in this horrible ####ing state.
39874, Well that's a shame.
Posted by Keralzyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The way you tore our group and killed me was just sad, really. I saw you get the pally before I could even help and when he died I said to myself 'Oh well, BANZAI!' which wasn't a good idea which resulted to a...death.

But all in all, you were nasty. I wanted to fight you again but then it's hard sometimes to rank eh...and had nothing to get you hurting before those demons and elementals would tear me up.

But yea, Wilhath, you'll be back someday. They always do...
39860, RE: Tynuhs, the evil conjie experiment is gone
Posted by Aubarelle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I must admit that I laughed when you sent me a tell along the lines of "Well, that didn't go very well" after you charged in to fight a conjurer and paladin. The two times I saw you in or around my PK were times when I located your corpse (the second time being yesterday at the Fortress). This led me to believe that you were a bit gung-ho, but I guess that 20/2 changes my view on that. I was looking forward to spending some time around you at the higher ranks.

Good luck on your next evil.
39861, My ratio
Posted by Wilhath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Is an estimate. I don't think I died to pk that time after fighting the conjurer and paladin. I think it was a crappy teleport after charging on on them and being forced to flee. I probably had 20 mob deaths :)

The thing about conjies is you pretty much have to be gung-ho. I cleared groups of 2 or 3 at least 3 times. You're frail as hell and you're constantly waiting on that big round from your servitors so you find yourself sticking around way longer than you might with other classes. A lot of times I'd be at like 15% hp and say to myself "I just know this next round is going to be major" and end up winning with <5% health left.

The times I died to pk I was fighting one lone person but they had out of range backup. Tarothryn had Corramix and Ruren had Leoria and a druid.
39866, RE: My ratio
Posted by Tarothryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey, the time I actually killed you was without Corramix spelling me up ;P But well done. You definitely had my number. I only got you because you got cocky. Can't say I'm unhappy there's one less mid thirties mage ruining my day!