Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Dezekayla the Protector of Faith
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=39840
39840, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Dezekayla the Protector of Faith
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jul 19 11:23:50 2005

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Dezekayla perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:230
39841, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Dezekayla the Protector of Faith
Posted by Haggler on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well hell. The cat was really expecting you to die of con loss, though somewhere in that little brain didn't want it to happen. Looking back on it, we had a really fricking weird relationship, but it somehow always worked out for the better. I'll miss having you around to do something stupid with, but I'll also be able to stop asking outlanders if they've seen you, as well. In addition, thank you for all of the good conversations when we weren't (and when we were) running off to do something stupid. I wish I'd spent more time with this character.

On that note, I'm looking forward to your next and I bet you learned alot with this one. A tip from a seasoned player: Every time you gain the ability to learn a new skill/spell/supplication, spend some time figuring out exactly what it does and thinking about when it would be useful to you. I can't imagine how many times you'd have lived instead of died if you always had protective shield up. In my opinion, no healer should go without it. I'm not saying that you're inexperienced or anything, just that you may have overlooked some key features of the healer class that would have probably added some fun to take advantage of.

Good luck with the next and keep on keeping on. You had a passion that I enjoyed seeing, and hope to see more of. It added alot to my gaming time while you were around.