Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Tib the Sensei
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=39670
39670, (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Tib the Sensei
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jul 12 07:56:38 2005

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Tib perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:162
39673, (DELETE) [BATTLE] Tib the Persistant Perveyor of the Perfect Pancake.
Posted by Tib on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm dead...whoopee, onto other things.

The above title is what it SHOULD read, in my opinion.

Anyhow, this is my first time back to the mud after about an 8 month relapse(damn you world of warcraft), and somehow I got sucked into rolling my first ever rager. I'm not saying the cabal isn't fun, but it was kinda too crowded. Besides, I don't need my cabal to be fun, that's why I role chaotic stupid, because I want to have fun(what a concept). And that is why my 19 pks and 41 deaths doesn't bother me, because I had fun. On a side note...I don't think I've ever heroed a melee class.

On to the goodbyes!

Ordasen: Thanks for the pancakes! PAAAANCCCAAAKEEESSS! They were definately great. So what if I used them for an excuse to delete? It fit my role...didn't it? DIDN'T IT?! Anyway, I personally love it when Imms satiate my chaotic stupid, those are the best gifts ever.

The rest of battle: Post individually and I'll respond, but Thanks for putting up with my quirkiness, and I do appreciate the nickname.

As for enemies!

You all suck...blah blah blach. I do remember there was one Trib who told me that Tribunals were running a law through to make pancakes illegal...and to you, kudos.

Runaktla - Every...single...time....enough said.

Anyway, my name is Tib, also known as:

Turlis
Midge
Kyor
Kerinin
Gaf
Krelissa
Friblet
and finally Shisi

And I am a CF addict...

See ya all back in the fields!
39684, hah
Posted by Runaktla on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were fun, mostly because I could actually do
something to you :) Had you ranked up life woulda been
hell for me dealing with you.
39694, Wut up pancake boy?
Posted by Livion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked Tib from the very beginning, and I'm not even sure why! I just remember you as an applicant kicking some ass in my "duels" between apps. Then later on you were just funny and always in a good mood.

Good luck with everything
Livion
39717, RE: Wut up pancake boy?
The whole point of this character was to get back into the game and just generally have fun, and I'm glad I came across that way, as that was my intention.

Livion was a great drillmaster too, though I remember grumbling a bit when you wanted me to master kote, kanset, and tiger claw before you gave me your rec.

Meh, it comes with the title. Saw you deleted. That sucks. Poor village.

Luck with the next.
39722, Yea..
Posted by Livion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hope having those 3 mastered helped you a bit on the lower ranks. That's how Livion was, as you can see I had almost all of mine at 100%, at that, arond lvl 30:P
39709, RE: (DELETE) [BATTLE] Tib the Persistant Perveyor of the Perfect Pancake.
Posted by Gerylanst on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
####, you all are dropping like flies, take it easy, and nice char
39711, No love for me? pfft
Posted by Azakard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Liked what little tiny bit I saw of you, not scared of anything, maybe lacking a few points of con too...
Oh well, try try again?
39718, RE: No love for me? pfft
You get much, much hate. I didn't like fleeing from you because if I fled at less than half health I'd die anyway. So I said screw it, because regearing was never that bad. Fun enemy to fight, and I hate daggers as a low str assassin. Bleh to you, and luck. Remember me, for I am a third of the reason you got that title!
39742, Pancakes!
Posted by Rawnie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well I had a good bit of fun with you while you were around, always something funny with you and though you seemed a bit wet behind the ears at first you became to come into your own and I hoped you would be a force as you grew. Well onto other things and C-ya around!
Bandit Queen!