Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [EMPIRE] Mordikus the Evil Lord, Elite Imperial Warlock
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=39650
39650, (AUTO) [EMPIRE] Mordikus the Evil Lord, Elite Imperial Warlock
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jul 11 19:31:22 2005

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Mordikus perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:anti-paladin
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:219
39651, So is that the last known Black gone?
Posted by Etisrrus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Anyway pity you didn't come back to try and give the Sect some Oompht. Pretty much everyone faded away and I'm not sure there is even anyone in the sect...hey you coulda been Dread Lord! =0) Seriously I hope you found something fun to play. Maybe I'll make another AP try, just not a dumb as rocks Giant again.

see ya in the fields
39652, That has a lot to do with black sect powers, I think.
Posted by Aiekooso on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Black sect has perhaps the weakest powers of all the sects. If I'm making an ap or necro I'm definately join Scion. Perhaps make dark feast a bit nicer or change up the sect powers.
39653, I don't disagree there
Posted by Etisrrus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dark Feast is good to rank with yes. In raids it was helpful once or twice, but in PK you would always eat a plague usually.

Black Circle, again helpful I used it a lot to rank, often took too long to set up for PK. Raids it was helpful too.
It would be nice if maybe mana cost were less if you were in the circle or you were harder to summon?

Sigil, when I had use of it was good I wouldn't change it.

Power of the Damned saved me once or twice, but I noticed that the souls don't seem to track?? So you all you have to is flee. I'm not 100% on that though.