Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Jul the Hidden
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=39487
39487, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Jul the Hidden
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jul 4 18:11:10 2005

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Jul perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:43
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:134
39507, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Jul the Hidden
Posted by Jul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well it's I believe this was good to get over with. The fun began right away when I realized no'one really was worth a damn to Jul most betrayed him his groupmates an that. It started to get nasty when I got full looted every death by people and fully saced in my face. I just really hated it but then agian I became a hipocrit because I started doing the same if you died by me and you were a mage or empire/scion Id give your gear to the Village.

VILLAGE: I liked everyone especially Rawnie, really cool char keep on keepin on. Livion, we started off bad but I believe you started to come around. Commander thanks for inducting me I loved your company and think your definently worthy. Bahal, You were really cool I liked your char. Brindelbin, Your tough and smart think you will go far in the Village that goes along with basically everyone I liked you all.

ENEMY'S: You know who you are. I am sure you all hated Jul especially Gondrak I handled you too well. Jehrais believe you only could beat me with your friends tripin an bashin meh. Macumba I enjoyed killing you. Dieing to you was a honor though yeh are a smooth tactician.

I deleted because I am done with cf for a while and didn't feel like being one of those that only log on once a month because that what I would be doing.
Bye Cf

Oh wait thanks Ordasen for never talking to me appriciate it.
39508, Nail on Head
Posted by Gondrak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I guess you were supposed to be an utter bastard duergar, and if so...good job. But, man...really, really #### stuff...I mean I never felt like going ooc at someone like I did to you. Even when I tried to rp how angry I was, saying something to the effect of "bah, baby whine?" ####.

Oh well, like I said, I'll assume thats what you were going for.
see you in the fields.
gondrak
39642, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Jul the Hidden
Posted by Grogogh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I missed having you there for several reasons when you stopped playing, if you died a lot its because you needed to back down...you weren't a berserker but you bit off a lot at a time. You were solid, do it again when you come back and it will be even stronger
39743, Jul
Posted by Rawnie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed running around with you, was nice to have another thief in the shadows with me after Ritur was gone. Too bad things have changed and you're out, but my times are dwindling as well, and all my friends are up and deleting which sucks. Maybe you will return, if so back to the Village!
Later, Bandit Queen!