Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: com 'locate' wooden ring
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=39292&mesg_id=39316
39316, RE: com 'locate' wooden ring
Posted by Saqzawaz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>That was one of the first things I did whenever I logged on.
>I always knew you were near the Fortress when you were logged
>on so I usually just avoided it during those times.

Pshaw. I'm not "always near the fortress when I'm logged on", I just check it periodically when I suspect someone's likely to be there.

>You got me twice. Once in Aarn's shrine which is dumb. Dorn could
>sense evil but didn't have it up for the duration of our long ass
>chat.

Yeah. I don't think I knew that about Dorn at that point in time, but I probably would have tried it anyway. I also didn't realize Aarn was there, which nearly cost me my life. Mad Aarn = Scary. btw, Dorn: always have that skill active. Always. Set a trigger if you have to- I don't think there's much lag.

>The second time you got me was in the Forgotten Crypts. When you
>assassinated me I realized what you had done with the attack on
>the Maran. Thereafter I never stayed in one place long if you
>"drew me to the Maran."

That explains why I wasn't able to get you again. Unfortunately I was ignorant to the full utility of the staff of wonders when I nailed that assassinate, otherwise I would have swiped it for sure, if for no other reason than to make you less dangerous as a gate spammer. I only knew about its two other uses, not the one you used on me.

>I don't think it's likely for a hero to be thrown into the
>sirine cell. But it was an interesting though on your part.

Again, ignorance on my part. I thought the prog was automatic. I had another idea in store for you, but apparently it's not possible to gate to that location. Bummer.