Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [None] Crenton N'olat the Legend of the Battlefield, Hunts Shinies While Better Men Hunt Evil
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=39237
39237, (CON LOSS) [None] Crenton N'olat the Legend of the Battlefield, Hunts Shinies While Better Men Hunt Evil
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jun 26 00:53:11 2005

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Crenton perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:257
39241, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Crenton N'olat the Legend of the Battlefield, Hunts Shinies While Better Men Hunt Evil
Posted by Crenton on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I forked out the cash to get Crenton a nice tombstone in the nice graveyard, so hopefully ya'll can see all his glory there too.

For all my homies...

Itequelagua-*sniff* Had some great travels with you, but hopefully I will see you around.

well, maybe I should say Kaajk, Jukjaij, AND itequelagua, it was always the best fighting with my kin. All in one are my best friend, and it would be impossible for me to not mention you first. Thanks for being the best and letting me learn from you and be your wingman. heh

Velin!- where did you go you old hoot! you were sapose to die before I do...just kiddin, I hope you are still kicking, it was great getting to mess around with you and sing some songs.

Caradoc-Good work making Marshall, too bad I couldn't see you shine though in my time, was good talkin with you.

You're all Aces in my book!

For all my ladies...

Rasha-Aw shucks, cannot believe you left me :( I was bummed for a good long while too. I had some of the best times with you Kaajk, and velin. I'll never forget you.

Cytheria- I'm glad Crenton never made any moves on you, that long distance relationship just wouldn't have worked. hehe, I like seeing you in the heavens better anyways. No time to waste on silly giants.

Eshana- Too bad I didn't get to make you a widow, couldn't stand the heartache for your character, glad we didn't tie the metaphorical knot. hope you liked the dress for as long as you had it. I wish we could have grown up learning together, maybe Crenton could have quit dying and go rummaging for "shinies".

For all them Bastids!

Israhiaz- Never have I been assassinated that many times by the same person. What did I say in the bar that you didn't like, Cause I totally forgot, hehe, guess I had it coming to me though! Good work escaping a battle with me, it was the wise move...:(

Ithrazuul- oh you lichy lich, I cannot believe you messed up all my perfectly good corpses, too bad you never got to use them. Never got to fight you :( thanks for the memories! lol

Krilcov-Didn't see that coming you sneaky lil bastid! good work weaseling your way into Crentons thoughts to make him think you were a good idea to help a lil ol ranger. Didn't get to fight you :(

Taslid-Got me once buddy, but now we both sleep with the worms huh... thanks for taking the time to stalk me. *and that goes for all assassins really*

Scions
What a pesky bunch of hoodlums, huh... Living in the butt crack of the desert will do that to you, sorry, I mean the "Chasm" Got to see two good chancellors, pat yourselves on the back fellas, my hat's off to you.

Fortress
*tear*
I didn't get to join! Feh! Saw two Captains, and two Marshalls pass, and in that time, nada, no entry. Praying to the Shok seemed like it would do Crenton a world of good, but he told me I have fallen, and at the time "didn't have a reason to run me through with his spear" but that's okay, he must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed. Keep Truckin' Shok, I love the hell outta ya!Oh, and Crenton says hi... oh, and ill miss Cytherea!:(

Hearalds
I was a bar rat, i admit it, I spent way too much time in there, but it was all well spent with a cup in Crenton's hand and a glazed look in his eye. He was a sucker for tea, hehe, gamblin' made the time go by when there were none to be slain or "shinies" to be gotten. I loved every sing bard from there, I'll miss the tales and free booze.

For everyone I left out...

SPEAK UP IF I LEFT YOU OUT!!!
I don't want to forget any of muh buds or enemies!

oh that reminds me.
Seph- I wish I wasn't in such bad condition, I never got to help you as much as you helped me! I had such a good time with all my invoker friends, there was always an adventure with an invoker!

Pelgor-Same as Seph, there was always a grin on Crenton's face when he got to travel with such fine mages. Especially such fine gents you both were!

again, please speak up if I left you out!
39244, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Crenton N'olat the Legend of the Battlefield, Hunts Shinies While Better Men Hunt Evil
Oh, and thank you all again for giving Crenton such a fine experience.

Other Chars:
Hanos
Sahrma
Amrhas
Pretty much all Storms, heh, i love'm!
39247, Hehe
Posted by Rodriguez on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I never met you but i liked your title. =B
Have fun with your next.
39254, Not sure I remember what you said either =)
Posted by Israhiaz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If you can tell me how I responded, I might be able to remember.

Anyway, by my count I assassinated you only once. However, having "shinies" in your title is like being death marked for a Qaledus follower.

Sword specs are really one of the last things and assassin needed to worry about =)

Anyway good job and hope you had fun.

ps I enjoyed killing Hanos to =)

Granaak/Israhiaz
39260, well done!
Aye, glad to hear Hanos got some of your wrath also.

Now that I think about what I said, you said something about me saying something that must have pissed you off. And in that case, I guess I was worthy of stalking then... lol, hope to see you in the fields again soon
39262, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Crenton N'olat the Legend of the ...
Posted by Rasha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had fun running around with you. Then you and Velin just disappeared for a while and everyone else I grew up with died. Thanks for the shinies we got me. Hope to see you in the fields again.
39269, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Crenton N'olat the Legend of the ...
Posted by Eshana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had a lot of fun running around with you and Itequelagua. Learned a lot of underwater places with you two. I didn't know you were that close to dying, but I'm glad I could be there at the end. Thanks for everything. And I hope to see you in the fields again.
39362, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Crenton N'olat the Legend of the Battlefield, Hunts Shinies While Better Men Hunt Evil
Posted by velin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah i'm still kicken,and i outlasted all the big old stormies!
and i dont have to tell you about all the water breathing i had to do,so that'll save some time. guess now i gotta go after all the rare shinies my self now,so in other words i'll be chuncked in the ground next to you real soon. latter.