Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(Deleted) Andris the failed attempt
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=39059
39059, (Deleted) Andris the failed attempt
Posted by Narissa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, till today after 7 years of CF, I could never be a good warrior. Closest was reaching level 47 or so. Never heroed one. Andris was another attempt, failed attempt, rather. I never liked huge giants with strength, so picking humans/half-humans and elves will end up getting the brunt end of bad damange and death.

Well, it's really hard to group/speak with people when I have a +14h time difference. Also finally managed to speak with Shokai about joining the Fortress but it had to happen that day when the bloody connection was so bad. I kept dropping off at every 3 mins interval. I believe I let Shok down with the interview. It was BAD.

Well, another attempt to come back to CF after Lorendrar the elven paladin. At least I had fun exploring and RP-ing with whomever I had the chance to.

Farewells to:
1. Ishranaye. My buddy in ranking and assisting me. I wouldn't have made it that far without you. Yeah damn evils seem to persist in timezone and I hardly made a kill.

2. Shokai. Thanks for being patient. Was a pain those connections.

3. Gumbldink and Kiel. Thanks for the interview. Had fun raiding the Imperials with both of you. Hang in there, Kiel!

4. Bargalha. Your coffee didn't keep me awake against the necro. Bah! Funny like hell. Coffee, anyone? Heh. Anyway, I missed immteraction. MORE! MORE! MORE!

As for the others, if I've forgotten you, just write here and I'll reply you.

Thinking of rolling a druid but damn, I've never seen so many of them running around. I believe Outlanders is a flourishing cabal. When inspiration hits me, I'll see you in the Fields.
39074, RE: (Deleted) Andris the failed attempt
Posted by Dreaa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh, yea Bargalha and the whole bar deal was a fun treat, not nearly as many people showed up as expected though, which was probably a good thing, I was stumbling all over the place trying to get stuff straight. Glad you enjoyed the immteraction, I'm tryin to throw plenty of it around. Have fun with the next!

-Dreaa
39067, One word describes you well, I think
Posted by Ishranaye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Temperance (lack thereof, actually :P)

You were always running of chasing baddies and you didn't die a lot (that I saw) and in my book that's great! You just made me think you shouldn't rush from one battle to the next, but perhaps that's just me, I'm a very cautious player when it comes to pk.

Was fun to have you around, you kinda made me feel bad about ranking so fast ;)

Much luck with whatever is next and RL.