Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Pelgor the Weaver of the Elements
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=39058
39058, (AUTO) [None] Pelgor the Weaver of the Elements
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jun 18 18:41:39 2005

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Pelgor perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:441
39076, Oh well
Posted by Pelgor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I have mixed feelings about this character. He was first and foremost an exploration character. I did increase my area knowledge, and I did find a number of useful, cool, or otherwise interesting items. Finally finding out a way in to the Silent Tower was also very cool, although I didn't make much headway in the area. I really wanted to find some barrier wands, but in over 400 hours, I only came across one, and that one was hardly ever in. I must really suck at it, because I explored SO many areas, old and new, and killed almost all magely-ish mobs I came across. I found a whole mess of empty room containers, but not one sleek black wand.

Don't really have many goodbyes. Pelgor never really made any friends and travelled alone most of the time.

Battle - Seems like I killed most of you once, and a handful twice. I always hated berserkers (####ing DB is overpowered! ;)) and I was glad I got to waste a few of you. Almost felt bad waxing the hapless defenders though :). All in all, I mostly enjoyed the fights though.

Drahke - Always enjoyed grouping with you, even if you were hell of hard to understand :). One of the few friends Pelgor had.

Assorted others - It was fun exploring Yzekon, making dragon tower runs, or just making eq runs. You know who you are :)

-A vet you don't know
39104, RE: Oh well
Posted by Crenton on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think me and Hanos enjoyed your company a heck of a lot, you always looked like a professional, heh, those dragons were pesky buggers sometimes, but you saved the day. Thanks for the GREAT memories and traveling, you helped a bunch. LATAR