Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Leqiel the Hand of the Unseen, Godfather of Voralian City
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=38823
38823, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Leqiel the Hand of the Unseen, Godfather of Voralian City
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jun 13 08:03:13 2005

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Leqiel perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:157
38938, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Leqiel the Hand of the Unseen,...
Posted by Cytherea on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked your charecter alot, it was a fresh stance at a Maran from my point of view. From the way you said Gar, to the way you fought. I will miss having you around the Fort, but I am sure I will see you again in the fields, have fun!

cytherea@carrionfields.com
38900, Christ, I'm glad you're dead...
Posted by Szyrivlyrha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were beginning to really get on my nerves and I was running out of ways to keep you at bay. We were just a tad gullable, huh? Never did get around to that letter :) In the end what all this means is that you did a good job with your char. Though I won't miss you IC. Nice work.
38829, Uh-oh.
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was my first real character since Darch, and I was glad to find that CF, other then a few areas, hasn't changed for the worse. A big thumbs up to the player base and Immstaff.

Leqiel was great, and I had a lot of fun, but something clicked in my life in the past week or so and I realized that some things are better and more important then a temporary escape. I really shouldn’t have started back mudding, but when life gets you down, there’s nothing better to do then live somewhere else and distract yourself by rolling up something you enjoy.

Leqiel had a lot of potential to do some good things, and I liked everyone and everything I had interacted with. The thief class has come a long way since I started, some good, some bad, but overall enjoyable. You Imms have a great game and no matter what the current trend complaint is, as long as you provide an escape and an enjoyable experience, mudding will always be around, and CF will remain strong. I’m not saying mudding is *bad*, but in my scenario its taking away from some other important aspects of my life.

Caradoc, you’re a cool dude, and thanks for giving me the chance at playing my first Maran! I wanted to pack as big a punch as the Desert Rat Jubair (I think) from a while ago, but once I ranked out of the mid ranks, I stopped being at all deathful. How does one get in touch with you anyway?

Ritur, you’re one of the most well played characters active right now, and I enjoyed the little bit I got to talk to you.

Solasarath, you were definetly everything I envisioned a Maran Paladin to be.

Amaranda, evidently you're dead too. Oops. I had no idea you and Caradoc were deleting when I did, but oh well, my guess is the Fortress will still be there later. You were a cool invoker who seemed to know what you were doing, thanks for the altruisms.

Grumbly, I've never seen a dwarfier dwarf, thanks for always being near with the sanctuaries, you were a damn fine Acolyte.

Aarn, you seemed like a really nice guy, I know you made me chuckle a bit, and you’re keeping a good watch on everything and doing good as a Fortress Imm.

Gvann, I think you’re doing good as emperor, and if you keep it up, Empire is going to be bursting at the seams soon.

Qaledus, you’re pretty much my favorite active Imm at this point, and just from logs and what I’ve heard and interacted with you you’ll help CF reach ‘The next level’ soon enough.

Jemr, I hope you learn that area, it’s pretty neat, thanks for helping me get that gold, and I hope you enjoy your character, I know I did.

Who else…

Bryan, Brenton, Mike Ku, Parv, Al, Praredre, Pico, Solian, Pariva, Kelron, Lynnette, Rio, Mayesha, Ishmael, Gaplemo, Enbuergo, Juppity, Nazgauga, Gharik, Jazur, Ieayson, Nepenthe, Cyradia, Uller, Arvam, Scarabaeus, and the rest of the player base…Thanks for the good times!

Lhydia (and a few others)

If I forgot about you..I'm sorry! Message me here or email me at mab0913@mail.ecu.edu
38831, RE: Uh-oh.
Posted by Ritur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Glad you had a blast, was fun running with you too. Since you were lower down the ol' chain of command than Caradoc, we got on a lot more even when I was pissing the fort off. Its just nice to have thiefly chats and mess about in the shadows. Hope you come right back to the fields with another great char.

Ritur
38853, RE: Uh-oh.
Posted by Aarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good thief, you were definitely fun to watch. A shame you didn't stick around, but it's good you enjoyed it. Hopefully we'll see you back.

Aarn
38854, Man, I don't see how.
All I did was run around looking for people to trip to death. =P
I'm glad you enjoyed him though, I know I for sure did. I never thought I'd be up to snuff for the Maran RP, but once you figure out what you're supposed to be doing and copy/paste the creed to a notepad file for when Caradoc randomly asks you to recite it *glare Caradoc*, everything sort of falls into place.
38864, Leqiel
Posted by Solasarath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I both loved and hated this character at times, but I always had to respect the roleplay and skill level. Nice job.
38869, Heheheheh
You were basically my favorite until that gold incident where Caradoc came down on me, after that we pretty much went our seperate ways. =(

I still think you're the best paladin I've seen in a long time though. =P
38865, Aw, shucks.
Posted by QaledusAtWork on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Qaledus, you’re pretty much my favorite active Imm at this
>point, and just from logs and what I’ve heard and interacted
>with you you’ll help CF reach ‘The next level’ soon enough.

Aw, shucks. I liked Leqiel and was a little saddened to see
this on the Battlefield. If you find the time, feel free to
toss an email to qaledus@carrionfields.com with any feedback
on thieves (open invite to anyone else to email on this too).

Thanks for coming back, if only for a while. ;)

Qaledus
38921, RE: Uh-oh.
Posted by Jemr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah there's a couple dozen areas I need to learn among a host of other things as well, but I learned a fair bit just tagging along with you whether we were collecting gold or armor or even just ranking. I had a lot of fun interacting with Leqiel and whenever I was having trouble recovering the orb or defending and you logged on I felt like the tide would be turning in our favor soon.
38935, RE: Uh-oh.
Posted by Rawnie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I enjoyed your character alot, met you coming up through the ranks, you seemed quite skilled and I could always catch you poking your head about somewhere. Job well done and luck with the next.
38955, Muh arch-nemesis.
Posted by Gumbldink on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yehs was always givin' muh arse a hard time. If yeh wasn't robbin' muh arse when ah was interviewin' folk yeh was makin' fun o' meh speech. Yehs piss-poor dwarf imitations always raised muh ire and yeh know. IT'S NUH GAR, IT'S HAR! Ah liked yeh though, yeh was a nice foil for muh over the topness. Yehs still a dirty rat bastid fuh deletin' though. Ah hope Aarn dunks you in deh lake o' ale.

Gumbl-fargin-dink.
38960, =P
Wow taking that dwarven accent to the forums is really annoying.

But other then that! Yeah, sometimes I felt a little over-dwarfed at the Fortress, and I tried to annoy you all in return. Heheh. Fargin' gar. I still can't believe you didn't notice me steal 14 things out of your inventory in a minute. And then we were getting raided and I'm like..Umm...hey! Before you go uh...

Heheheh.

Thanks for the sanctuaries.