Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Rasha the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=38673
38673, (DELETED) [None] Rasha the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jun 9 00:49:12 2005

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Rasha perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:122
38699, RE: (DELETED) [None] Rasha the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by velin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
hey! no fair,i'm still here. i'm suppose to go first.
38704, RE: (DELETED) [None] Rasha the Legend of the Battlefiel...
Posted by Rasha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh, I'm sure you'll be alright. Thanks for everything though. Really helped me out. Just wasn't fun anymore with none of my friends around that I had made.
38964, RE: (DELETED) [None] Rasha the Legend of the Battlefiel...
Posted by Crenton on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Rasha! man I wanted you on my side with every character I had. Yeap, Hanos And Crenton, Brothers of sorts... It was great traveling, dont know how I outlasted you, but probably b/c of school, been snoozing a lot in Thera. Well, can't wait to see you aroung again, just gimme a holler and we'll go exploring
-Hunter of shinies while better men hunt evil, lol, great title I gained!
38966, RE: (DELETED) [None] Rasha the Legend of the Battlefiel...
I had a feeling you were Hanos, but I wasn't really sure. Had a great time traveling with you. Just got bored if none of my friends around Rasha had grown up with. *cough* you and Velin. Thanks for all the good times. Yeah, we will go exploring. Already have another one going. I'll see you in the fields. btw, Rasha was only my second hero. Don't know if you knew Raja or not...
38970, Har! I knew them both.
Posted by DurNominator on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Knew you as Atohner, which contained ranking in Organia and gathering the mage regear set for Atohner(transmuters do suck at tanking mobs). Rasha seemed like a warm character, and Atohner liked him.

And as for Raja, I knew her as Fungor, my first char. Didn't we witness the wedding of Desmonn and Selessya Kinnt together? Their whispering was annoying, and Fungor itched to make a remark about louder speech..

Well.. good luck with your next!
38975, RE: Har! I knew them both.
Ah yes, I liked Atohner and Fungor. And I'm glad I could help regear you since you helped me rank so much in Organia. Good luck with your next as well. Who knows, perhaps we'll meet again.
39105, RE: Har! I knew them both.
Posted by Crenton on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think I knew Raja, as Amrhas and Sahrma, both storms, heh Sahrma was just the name Amrhas backwards, I had writers block... anyways, hoep to see you soon!
39361, RE: (DELETED) [None] Rasha the Legend of the Battlefiel...
hey i didnt know you were that darkie. kinda funny i used to give her piles and piles of stuff too in another life. *giggle*
39364, RE: (DELETED) [None] Rasha the Legend of the Battlefiel...
Oh really? I have a feeling I might know. But why don't you satifsy my curiosty and just tell me who.
59329, you think you know who?
Well i lost my computer, and two years late is better then never.
yeah,i was Sylnia. Like you really had to guess.