Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Jacolo the Victorious Champion, Sheathed Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=38302
38302, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Jacolo the Victorious Champion, Sheathed Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon May 23 07:49:20 2005

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Jacolo perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:65
38327, Goodbyes
Posted by Jacolo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow, this was an interesting character. For the most part I had alot of fun with Jacolo. This was my second sword spec, and overall I like the weapon. The Empire was in a state of transition while Jacolo was alive. The Old Emperor was deposed, and the new Emperor (Lich) was not around much in my waking hours. The people who were about while I played where mostly Village and Fort.

On to the goodbyes.

Empire:
I never really had any consistent interaction with any of my fellow Imperials. The feeling I got was that the Palace had become more like a beseiged outpost than the political center of Thera. There were many brief log-in log-outs.

Battle:

Dridmar, you and I had some nice fights. That one that ended at the Giant lasted for what, an hour? Well played and nice rp. I was disapointed when I stopped seeing you on who.

Ilenke, you've got skills, Bird-thing. You were the only warrior who I just felt outclassed by. Even if you didn't have resist up, I am not sure I could have done much better. Good fight.

Livion, damn good job. Jacolo had more fights with you than anyone else. All of them were memorable. Keep it up.

The Giant, I have never had a cabal outer talk to me before with any of my characters. You didn't taunt me or make fun of the fact that I was an Imperial. So I sort of felt bad about the times I had to kill you to get the codex back. Thanks for making my trips to the Village more memorable.

Fort:

It is hard to counter-raid when there are two hero healers about. There was one memorable raid where the codex was taken by the Fort and given to Outlander's outer. Three blades went to the refuge and took the codex back despite the Fort healer's efforts.

Lequiel, you are good. I always seemed to lose flight just before you attacked me.

I am sure I forgot a few people, sorry.
See you all with my next.