Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Draxidar the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=38217
38217, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Draxidar the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu May 19 13:30:04 2005

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Draxidar perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:188
38239, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Draxidar the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Charade on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Still had a lot of life left in this character, but real life just wouldn't allow me to play. New job...blah blah blah. Drax was a blast to play, had a great time usually whenever I logged on, but I knew that I just wouldn't be able to give the time it deserves to be a villager, and to be truthful, I wasn't having the impact I like to have with a character, which was completely my own fault. All in all, a great experience.

I took Chilling as my first legacy, because being a defender, that extra 10 really helps when regearing. And a polearm/hands spec defender with a 70 damage roll can really do some damage.

2nd spec was Fires of Adversity. It seemed to help my defense immediately, even at 100% health. Whether it worked better when I got beat up, I'm sure it did, but its not really a legacy you can number crunch. All in all, I was happy with it.

Got one Imm comment, but it was good, so that makes me happy. Thanks for that. And thanks for to all the Imms. This game has provided me with 10 years of enjoyment. Something that can't be said for any other game, and its because of all the hard work behind the scenes, so Thank You.

Most of my goodbyes have been said in other threads. I'll just say thanks to Kast and Ord for a great Rites. Very well run. Thought I had a decent chance at Commander, but killing my first opponent, then losing all my equipment in that raid defense really hurt my chances. And by the by, an excellent choice was made, and its for the best now seeing my time crunch.

Village, you have a great Commander, your in good hands. Stay strong. I'll try to answer any responses posted. Thanks to everyone who interacted with me.
38240, Good job
Posted by Artelin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for always being willing to help out when you were around. It was fun traveling with you when we could, and you seemed to definately know what you were doing, which was good.

good luck with the job and all,
Artelin
38244, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Draxidar the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Kastellyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Glad you enjoyed the Rites, I thought you fought really well and definitely were in the running. Can't say I'm surprised to see you deleted; your playing time just dropped off a cliff over the past two weeks, and I was planning on uninducting you to make room for an active Villager.

Good job overall with the character, and I hope we see you back when your time starts to free up a bit.